Pets bug - Repost

Just want to get visibility to this issue. see the posts on this below

4 Likes

1st week of Mythic+ In BFA players received 10+ Keys if they did a Mythic +11 or higher in legion…

If they didn’t fix this they’re not going to fix your pet bug.

Your standards are far FAR FAR to high, Blizzard is only a small indie company.

Played this evening on the Hunter, her pet would pop back after being dismissed several times. Same problem on my Lock, her void walker kept returning after being dismissed, so, problem not resolved.

And my warlock keeps losing its pet and I never dismiss it.

2 Likes

does your water elemental re-summon if you dismiss it an do any of the actions i described in my post under “stabling pets problem”

also I see after the maintenance today this is still an active bug.

Call in the exterminators.

Not to be “that guy” but this post doesn’t really belong here. The only thing the mods here can do is move it… to the bug report forum. Make a ticket in game, and post on the bug forums, that’s all you can do. But if this is anything like all the other numerous bugs BfA has, I wouldn’t expect much.

the post title say’s it all, this issue is posted in the bug report forums, and the post’s are highlighted in my original post. this is to get those active reports more visibility, as there is more viewer traffic here on the GD forum

2 Likes

Right. And I’m telling you there’s not much point. There are dedicated places to report bugs to the appropriate people. They’ll end up moving this to the other forum.

And again, multiple bug reports certainly won’t make a difference, considering how many bugs are still in the game from months ago.

1 Like

Yes I agree there are venues for these types of issues, and I’ve pursued all those venues. As the title says this is a re-post to draw highlight to the reported issue, and encourage those having the same issue to also report it.

1 Like

Just as an update on this issue so players with this same issue know. A GM has answered my ticket, an assured me that the issue has been passed on to the dev team for investigation and possible fixes to these issues. Hopefully they get fixed soon.

1 Like