Petition to keep Seals, Totems and Auras in Cataclysm

I’m not trying to get on you. I’m just saying, it is an entire different system, and so for those like me who know both systems exist, well one doesn’t anymore (Titan forging was cringe and removed), it gets hard to read and understand what you’re trying to say. To you it matched up, but to me, I instantly thought of the system with that name, you know.

Don’t mind me, just wanted to say what I said, not trying to get between you two on this topic.

1 Like

I wouldn’t agree either that it’s a key stance to anyone with warm brain cells, but, we are talking about classic players here. That’s just my opinion. I just find it weird that there is a consistent amount of people who rage as loud as they can, and the thing they’re raging about isn’t even removed in the expansion they’re attributing it to. Wowpedia exists.

Would be mad if the actually announced titanforged

1 Like

I can only agree with you here. It blows my mind

1 Like

So then, you are saying we’re stupid for having our reasons, when you just got done saying that you’re not saying that at all.

You’re no different than that rogue.

If we didn’t, we wouldn’t even have RDF right now because of ppl like you.

I have argued for RDF the moment Blizzard said they had no intention of putting RDF into LKCC. If you’re going to condemn me, condemn me for hating players like you, not for a system I have only ever supported and loved.

Like where did you even come to this conclusion?

1 Like

It’s your hypocrisy. You claim that you like these systems, but then you insult me for wanting one for heroic raids.

I define that as hypocrisy.

Its different. Just because you have a system for dungeons doesn’t mean a raid would benefit from that same system.

Dungeons are meant to be approachable with any kind of group or players. Raids are designed around communication, proper gearing, and knowledge of your class.

1 Like

I have literally only condemned you for your gear and selfishness, and base my stance entirely off of that. It has nothing to do with the system.

Nor are you important enough to “be the system” to the point where attacking one is attacking both. These are two separate things. You can “”““want””“” this system, but it doesn’t change who you are, or the fact that you’re with other players, and that they won’t necessarily tolerate your shenanigans, despite being grouped with you through a random finder.

Then you’re a moron.

Once again, all that is irrelevant.

It’s about choice. Each individual should have the right to access and group in whatever manner they want, for whatever content they want. Guild, PuG, queue system; their choice.

Its either stupidity or just blind hate when something like a useless spell is the reason, yes. Sorry if reality hurts.

1 Like

Within the ways Blizzard provides, you do. If you establish yourself as a competent player who knows what they’re doing, people will always be open to bring you to any kind of content.

If the way you want to group isn’t in the game, thats not on Blizzard, because the game doesn’t need to accommodate every single niche desire. If they don’t want a system that automatically groups people for Normal or Heroic raids, then they are under no obligation to provide it.

1 Like

So then, that pally was right about you?

You’re wrong here, They’re the programmers; it’s clearly on them to provide the tools for customer access.

You are right here; but then,

You can’t say that fair access is being provided for everyone in the game, if the preferred grouping methods aren’t provided for everyone.

You simply can’t say that.

Was he? I don’t think so.
I have my opinions and you have yours.

You? Yes actually because sentry totem is useless and anyone who cares about it is actually a brainlet.

Edit: I was going to type something else, replied to Yehmi by accident, just ignore it my friend.

2 Likes

Case in point…

You say you’re trying to have a discussion but this reply of yours serves no purpose.

I think that this is a thought.

I already said what I said. You’re just the mouth breather who wants to keep going. I’m not going to casually repeat myself post after post. I’ll say it, and when you baby rage, I’ll just call you a brainlet afterwards, which is exactly what someone is if they care about sentry totem to the degree that you do.

But, the caster staff with the parry gem and agi enchant already proved that awhile ago.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → All right there.

That alone proves you know nothing, you then admit you’re the “worst wow player” and somehow that convinced you that your trashcan opinion is worth something. It isn’t. You’re a waste of space and I’m forcing you to be useful in some capacity by entertaining me, clown.

2 Likes

Your mouth says the words.

Yet here you are continuing to reply to me.