Petition to keep Seals, Totems and Auras in Cataclysm

Your gear has been subpar the entire time that Wrath has been out and your achieves are about half that of the average Wrath player who plays a lot. Your overall progression is extremely lacking. I highly doubt you and I will ever group together. You’re still levels beneath the standard. And that fact that a while ago you tried coming at me for posting on a regular level 60 classic server toon when this toon has achieve points and a Wrath only tabard and is on a Wrath server so that further implies that you are out of your league here. You have proven time and time again that this game is a bit too much for you. No one I have ever grouped with would allow you to come along.

He’s not a PvEr. So ofc he is not as stacked on you in achieves or the gear. He would wreck you in any form of PvP 1v1 99% of the time I am fully willing to bet.

Do you go out of your way to start an argument with everyone you come across here on these forums or does that just happen naturally?

1 Like

No WINDWALL? Never purchase

1 Like

Replying and saying the same thing over isn’t the same. It’s sad you think that way.

This rogue retired during Ulduar. You can clearly see what my gear is, and that this rogue only has 4 weeks of Ulduar before I retired her. If you think this gear is subpar for that segment of time, then you’re outright a moron, period.

Meaningless.

Same, but not for the reason you’re thinking.

You were hard bragging about your HC 60s. Multiple people including myself wanted to see you put up or shut up, and you refused to, only posting on this character here.

What are you even talking about? Or has the dementia gotten too bad for you?

Never said he was. He called himself the worst wow player. Idc what avenue of gameplay he chooses.

And no, a 1646 peak isn’t beating me, especially with his parry gemmed caster staff.

Only the bads who have strong opinions based on delusions, like yourself and Wafectus.

3 Likes

someone informed me they removed windwall totem in wotlk. Uninstalling right now!

Hey guys. I came back. I just wanted to say. Imo, it doesn’t hurt to keep those spells some consider clutter, like sentry totem or amplify/dampen magic, mind vision. I think they can be useful for RP reasons, too! In wotlk they are left in the spell book, alone. And the important ones are in our bars.

Divine intervention, I understand the reason behind it being removed. I’d watched an interview where the devs mention they got to a point where they had to design fights while taking into consideration wether they could be broken with that spell. I think there’s a solution to that. It could be made so we can’t use it in instances.

Eyes of the Beast is an awesome ability that although not many used, is sometimes used for RP reasons. Actually, people have asked for it to come back.

Regarding pala seals, I looked them up and I think they’re a nice chance, actually. And some new spells I’m excited for like spirit link totem, leap of faith and heroic leap. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.