Petition to keep Seals, Totems and Auras in Cataclysm

Out of the 12 million to leave LK, 9 million stayed for Cata.

I doubt you’re the majority, but keep the cope up, we all know it’s all you got left.

2 Likes

I will play Cata only if they allow us to have access to our old zones AND give us one talent per level instead of 1 every other level. 41 talents points is what we get in Cata.

Oh hey and guess what? You people kept saying on forums and vids that Cata is proof the Blizz was on the rise because it had such amazing cinematics…um…yea it didn’t. Blizz actually contradicted someone else to remake the Cata cinematic. All other Classic releases came out with their original launch trailers, only Cata thus far has not.

Lmao bye because you know that isn’t happening.

Classic 1-60 is that way →

Idk what your 45 year old self is rambling about, but I do not care.

2 Likes

I’m not that old.

You cared enough to comment.

And if it makes you feel any better. I am considering staying around for Cata.

If typing a comment is that much to you, then you should go outside.

That’s fine, enjoy being kicked from random groups for under preforming, or finding your own degens and never being around me.

Players like myself, in no capacity, have to ever interact with you. You existing in that world means nothing.

2 Likes

I laughed out loud when I read this (not in a bad way).

Honestly. What’s next??

Umm, hate to break it to ya…

3 Likes

Thats the issue with the anti-catas here. Lies, changing narrative and being out of touch while also accepting no other fact but the the ones they think is true

3 Likes

So are you suggesting that it’s simply wrong to not like Cataclysm?

I don’t personally like to eat walnuts but I am not anti-walnut. I mean you can act like it is just semantics but it is not, words have meaning.

This holds true for those that fanatically defend an expansion as well. Keeping with my analogy, I like peanuts but I don’t fanatically support peanuts and think they are the perfect snack/food for everyone.

All sides here could use a little toning down and being more reasonable.

Certainly, I have no intent on playing Cataclysm but more power to ya if you wanna try it or actually enjoyed it back in the day.

I just don’t fancy being told that I’m wrong for having been through that crap once and how I was wrong for not liking it.

1 Like

I can fully understand and support that stance.

Unfortunately people do mistakes

So you’re sticking with the idea that people who don’t like Cataclysm are wrong huh.

No, I say people may be wrong. You keep changing the narrative.

What narrative am I changing exactly?

You just did, while also commenting on the false narrative.

Not sure why you’re trying to defend yourself here

So what narrative am I trying to change?

You’re still outright saying I’m wrong for disliking Cataclysm.

People do mistakes. Yes, they do. They don’t always do. Use your brain for once here. I know its hard

14 years ago the game was different, you were different and the community as whole was different. No need to have a grudge on it after all these years. It is the different era. If you hate from day one sure be my guest but outright saying it’s bad because it used to not like it is hilarious.

And yes this is absolutely true. This may not be everyone but the vast majority.

Just fyi, I disliked Cataclysm for it’s changes, not for its community.

Yes, the classic community would absolutely make my experience in Cataclysm even worse.

So you’re just sticking with the idea that people who disliked Cataclysm are wrong and not using their brains cause “it was 14 years ago”.

It’ll be the same game this time around with further changes I clearly don’t like.

I’m not trying to change any narrative at all, I’m telling you that your broad strokes of accusing everyone who doesn’t like Cataclysm to “use their brain” is beyond stupid.