Pet fundraiser to help those in Hawaii

Welcome to Hawaii!
As long as you realize its our winter season and over here winter = rain.

Please donʻt be one of those visitors that complain about the rain in winter months like we have some magical rain remote control to turn it off for you.

1 Like

Or maybe people could donate to organizations that are helping them directly, without needing to be bribed?

Crazy thought.

2 Likes

Vaeana.

Chilibean, channel 4 Azeroth news.

adjusts mic

So you feel that bliz is wrong for the Ukraine pet?

Are you aware that Hawaii is a U.S. State? Are you saying you’re against helping folks from your own country?

How do you feel about bliz matching dollar for dollar of their charities?
Are you against Hawaii receiving more from additional charities?

1 Like

:pineapple: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

“Stupid Haole, we hate you all.”

“Hey, c’mon, why aren’t you guys helping???”

That’s what you get when you put your words in someone else mouth.

You’ll survive.

1 Like

Agreed. Just think if they made some cool transmog Hawaiian Shirts I would buy that also.

1 Like

… you have a remote. Im sure of it.

Plus hiking in rain = fun. Or trecherous… either way :person_shrugging:

I’m sure there are plenty of charities and organisations helping out that can be given donations directly by people wanting to help. We have them here when we have our huge bushfires and floods. And doing that, you would know where your money was going rather it passing through one party to get to another party to get to the people who need it.

1 Like

for pet ideas- what about a pet shark

What could go wrong, right?

3 Likes

Would depend on the Island you choose.
On Kauaʻi i would highly discourage some hiking trails during the rainy season.
Beautiful shallow green valleys you wind through in the summer months are waterfalls in the rainy season.

It’s oahu. Stupid news got me saying maui

A “Stitch” pet from the movie Lelo and Stich would be an awesome pet! and its also sortof hawaii themed!

1 Like

or what about a surf board mount - like that raft mount

1 Like

Here’s an even crazier thought: if more companies set up donation promotions then more money will be given to whatever disaster is going on at the time.

It’s like, both encouraged and a good thing to have several fundraisers.

I don’t understand why people like you have to make these kind of posts because it implies 1.) that people didn’t already donate and 2.) that more donations would be a bad thing :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Laser shark!

:panda_face: :shark:

1 Like

This, tbh.

While it’s nice Blizzard did this pet pack thing for Ukrainian relief, you… really don’t need to wait for them to do stuff like this, to help out in the world.

And if you do, you don’t want to actually help people. You want to get something out of helping them.

And frankly, that’s just gross!

What’s wrong with getting money from people like this?

Nothing - but if the only way they’re going to help people is by getting something out of it, that’s gross as heck.

People shouldn’t and don’t need to wait on Blizzard to offer a carrot on the stick to actually go donate to stuff, if they really care.