Pet fundraiser to help those in Hawaii

How many people asking for the pet have actually donated to help the wildfire victims?

1 Like

So what? Should a disaster refuse money from a company that’s donating millions as a tax write off because it didn’t come from the goodness of their heart?

Again, I don’t understand people like you for the following reasons:

Who cares what the motivation is? More money is more money. A “gross” dollar will buy the same bottle of water as a dollar that’s as pure as white snow.

1 Like

Literally nowhere did I say that. Quit putting words in people’s mouths.

No, people won’t care where the money comes from, and so long as they’re getting it, that’s the important part.

It’s still gross that people would refuse to donate unless they got a little carrot on a stick, though. That’s literally all I’ve said. Anything else you interpret is on you.

Literally no where did I say that you said that and you’re putting words into my mouth. See the “?” at the end of the sentence? That means I asked you a question.

And my question was who cares if it’s gross? The point is to raise money for the disaster. If the only way to get “gross” people to donate is to offer a pet or t-shirt then what difference does it make? The disaster gets their money.

1 Like

Gaslighting. Cute.

Onto the ignore list you go. I’m convinced you’re trolling at this point.

TIL people aren’t allowed to have an opinion.

Regardless, people can go donate via the reputable links posted in this thread if they truly want to help the wildfire victims right now. Don’t wait on Blizzard to ‘sanction’ your donation via offering a pet.

It’s not gaslighting if it actually happened. You even quoted my question.

But whatevs. Put me on ignore. You’re acting like I should care.

Again, you’re implying people like the OP haven’t already donated. What they’re trying to do is get more donations from people that wouldn’t normally donate.

I don’t understand why you don’t get it.

2 Likes

Since y’all in this thread care so much, then I’m sure you’ve all donated to the cause right… ?

Well if not go do it, if you don’t know where to go donate to red cross dot org.

Or shaddup

1 Like

Man I’d be pissed if I lost my house to some big natural disaster and people tried to get a wow pet out of it.

1 Like

actually, many of the “charity” groups out there are fake right now, friends in the area say be careful who and where you donate…many say wait, any group that sends items, those items are sitting in warehouses because there is no one to distribute nor a way to get to those items by locals. By using Blizzard you do know that your donation is going to where it needs to, you do not have to worry about the ethics and legitimacy of the group you are using.

2 Likes

When Blizzard has these charity events what percentage of the purchase price goes to the people in the country, state, or area that the charity is dedicated towards?

1 Like

I remember the forum temper tantrums a few years ago when Blizzard did the DWB fundraiser. I think a few of us regulars threw 100+ dollars at that. We hit both milestones and everyone benefited.

2 Likes

and you get a pet or mount too

Over $75 billion dollars has been “donated” to Ukraine. Out of nowhere, Blizz makes a pet you can get in return for “supporting” them further and the crowd goes wild. Hawaii goes through a major crisis and asking Blizz to show the same support is returned with chastising. Shocker.

3 Likes

From July 25 to August 29, 2023, Blizzard Entertainment will donate 100% of the purchase price of each “Pet Pack for Ukraine,” to BlueCheck, less any chargebacks, refunds, and Value Added Taxes (VAT), or other similar taxes paid.

Yea , why so worried about a foreign land, and not our own? If they are not going to do that for americans, please get the Ukraine garbage out of my fantasy video game. I’m tired of looking at it. I don’t give a damn about bobby’s globalist buddies war investments. . . .

not sure - I think it is what Biden is asking for

Nah, he already gave each household a massive whopping $700 :rofl:

Also begone, necromancer etc etc etc.

so you took the $700 and went to a polka dancing studio??? And when did you become the necroman>??