Permanent wrath classic servers

Could we get permanent wrath classic server options.

Thanks blizzard.

15 Likes

I am just going to start humming the it’s the end of the world as we know it song by REM every time now.

Because people act like it will be the end of the bloody world if we get permanent wrath classic servers. Which is pathetic in my op and completely anti objective. But people are also acting like it will be the end of the world if we don’t get them to.

But in the end, either way, I will be fine. Still find the logic as to why the people don’t want them and don’t think they should exist is kind of dumbfounding to me.

7 Likes

Hey OP, just wanted to welcome you to the forums with your first ever post…on that character.

2 Likes

Blizzard have no plans to make a WotLK Era server, if you want to know my opinions on why that’s the case then you can click the link.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-i-believe-were-not-getting-wotlk-era-servers

Stop making these threads

K thx

this made me laugh harder than it should lol

Some want permanent Classic servers.
Some want permanent TBC servers.
Some want permanent Wrath servers.
Some want Classic Cataclysm.

Now double, tripple, quadruple that … because people will always want fresh servers.

Sure they can do some of that but they probably can’t do all of it. Or they could but there wouldn’t be many people on each one. So everyone can’t get their way.

1 Like

Not to mention that nearly no one would play them without Blizzard putting actual work into making it appealing.

and then there’s the hunter with 1 post agreeing with the OP’s first ever post

I think people should keep making them until it happens.

#permanentwrathclassic

3 Likes

it won’t happen

#blizzalreadysaidno

Blizz understands money so the only thing you can do is unsub stating the reason “No Classic Wotlk Era servers”

1 Like

#Blizzardsaidnoplanscurrentlyandarelisteningtofeedback.

Corrected. Exactly what they said on wowhead when the announcement was made at blizzcon2023

So #permanentwrathclassic Blizzard. We have provided the feedback. Now do it already.

1 Like

please tell me that when the servers are moved to cata we can stop seeing these pointless threads, bringing posts back from the dead for no reason other than to repeat the same thing.

Spam is annoying. Go to one of the threads already made instead of making new ones.

Also, no way wrath era would last btw. I love wrath, but the burnout is real, dude.

I personally would get burned out and come back just like I do with anything else. But I am always down to play some wrath classic.

This isn’t even a new one I made so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Why do these ‘keep wotlk’ posts all have new accounts? :wink:

Give us permanent wrath classic realms.

K thx.

4 Likes

Nice one Mktaar.

1 Like