People who hate this game with every fiber of their being

You seem to need a binky…

This is like you own a store and you have a loyal employee that know that the store products changed or got worst. And when customers ask like why this item broken or why this item no other available, he reply with " You should not bought this item, it is your fault as things break, so deal with it. We also don’t carry this item no more as why bother us with it, get something else or get out!."

This all I seen for years when people address anything here and it a ride.

2 Likes

This is more like a customer not like a product, and instead of moving on after their disliking it like they should, they come in every day, buy the same item they know they don’t like, and then stomp around the store saying they don’t like it.

Just stop buying the product. Move on.

I can’t fathom the existence of people who are filled with that much hate. My hate level never goes above 1% of my being’s total fiber.

On the other hand, I’ve been on reddit and see what people are capable of for a parking space.

1 Like

Because they don’t hate the game with every fiber of their being.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BRAVO!

You are though

Wow someone with a brain!.

A lot of drug addicts do in fact hate the drugs they are addicted to.

4 Likes

Your gifs make me jealous. I shall never be worthy.

1 Like

I love the game, the complexity of the spellbook interactions and the way it controls. I love the world.

I hate raiderio and the effects it has on progressive content, and I kinda hate the way mechanics are just really clearly unintentional hodge podge vomit style. There is no rhyme or reason to affixes in specific it’s just being battered by mechanics and having my spellbook gameplay constantly interrupted. There has to be a better way of doing “difficulty” that isn’t so disruptive to the actually enjoyable gameplay.

I just unsubbed, at no point does it recommend this.

3 Likes

Every time you think of a reply, instead go to Google and put in that reply with gif at the end.

That’s what I do and it’s worked out pretty well for me so far.

maybe they have…

lotsa people playing classic or just gone, who knows ?

I was banned from the forums during the days of WotLK. I would do a different movie quote every day and mask the vulgar words (which is against the rules). Pretty sure that will prevent me from ever reaching trust level 3.

Addiction is the only answer.

If they moved on they wouldn’t still be on the WoW forums kvetching.

1 Like

World of Warcraft is a great game no an awesome game!. I like that they take the game down to fix it and de-bug it so it works better!.

You are. You’re a troll but somehow you get a pass here. If you’re going to get on your high horse I’ve seen many posts of you berating others here. You’re no different.

3 Likes