People who hate this game with every fiber of their being

Why are you still here?

Some people day in and day out spend hours on this forum saying how much they hate them current game and that they hate blizzard and I just think to myself… Why?

Why are you here? Move on with your life and your money and your time if you’re unhappy.

24 Likes

Cuz its much better than their alternative…RL People upset over everything and are still playing dont have much else going on for them.

2 Likes

Obviously they have moved on or do you really think this game still has 12 million players?

Or even 10? Maybe 5?

Anyways, what you’re reading is their exit speech, which is feedback. One of the functions of GD is to act as a feedback outlet.

13 Likes

There’s a whole mindset of people nowadays who get their jollies from hating media.

Like all the people who show up on every social media post about Star Wars or Marvel talking about how terrible it is and something something agendas and they just can’t stand how horrible it’s gotten and they’ll be sure to watch the next one so they can tell you how awful it is.

1 Like

you think loving something or someone comes with no grievances ? naive

as subs we have a right to voice our discontent with stuff

thats one of the reasons the forums exist

12 Likes

As long as you remember your safeword :wink:

4 Likes

you 100% do but if all you ever do is spend hours a day on the forums complaining, then that is far past a normal grievance, that is an obsession and its not healthy.

5 Likes

Obviously they have not because they’re still spending time engaging with Blizzard/Warcraft.

2 Likes

Misery loves company.

Voss 4 Warchief

you’ve only ever been a troll white knight for this game your opinions hold no value to me

big deal sure but it feels good to get off my chest

8 Likes

They only do it so you will make posts like these surprise they won.

2 Likes

I seriously doubt that many people hate it. They most likely love it, but have reached a point where they don’t want to play it anymore due to any number of reasons. And they hate that.

4 Likes

lmao alright bud

Why be miserable and alone when you can be miserable and part of something?

2 Likes

at least we finally agree on something

3 Likes

I think I’m the real winner, because I’m not letting a game/company I don’t like live rent free in my head

1 Like

you can love a game and dislike aspects of it thats part of the deal

or dislike a direction the devs go in

5 Likes

You are just letting me live there rent free though lol

1 Like

Over dramatic feedback is the only type of feedback to give. Defiantly not unique to WoW.

3 Likes

i think the most over dramatic feedback or crying ive seen on these forums the last few months was when blizzard was planning on making world quests daily reset and all the crybabies whined about how they’re forced to do world quests… and they got blizz to go back on it.

1 Like