People who hate this game with every fiber of their being

That’s nice, dear.

My milkshakes really bringing all the sockpuppets to the yard today lol

I dunno I get banned all the time and still have it lol

1 Like

Its like asking a drug user why they take drugs.
This game is like a warm hug from somebody that loves us, but when they no longer hug us we complain until we get what we want.
They no longer love the player base, instead they use us to line their pockets

2 Likes

~Imagine dumb and dumber “so you’re telling me there’s a chance” gif here~

1 Like

I got you boo

1 Like

It stems from them not having anything better to do with their life, so they must try to make other people miserable.

Lol yes honey :kissing_heart: I know you project too but I love u

I don’t think anyone who still has an active account truly hates the game and are probably trolling more than anything.

Every other criticism comes from a place of frustration and wanting to like the game like they used.

They don’t actually hate it, they just like the attention they get trying to be edgy and cynical.

If the game shut down tomorrow they’d be losing it.

1 Like

Noice question, I got a good one too. If wow is so perfect and great, why are white knights constantly in the forums, TRIPPING OVER THEMSELVES to find any negative feedback to try and defend fair maiden Blizzard from?

If the game is so utterly pristine, infallably created by divine will, why are you guys here all the time instead of playing it?

(INB4 hurr hurr maintenance durr durr, Yeah I know why RIGHT NOW duh)

1 Like

No one is saying the game is perfect lmao

I’m at work more often than I have time to play, and I use the forums while I play as well.

1 Like

Fiber is good for you. Keeps things moving along. :grin:

How dare someone say something I think is mean about the game?

Just leave Bobby alone! Or maybe Brittany?

Idk how it kicks in i did it before and recommended me as well

Its called addiction, if you ever spend anytime in the league community you wouldnt need to ask this question.

T1 -" i hate this game but i cant stop playing because im addicted " while crying

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:woman_cook:

Well done!