People who hate this game with every fiber of their being

I think the ones posting misery threads every week are not serious. For example, a certain Hunter that’s very angry and his name reflects that.

We know what he’s doing.

look at the sock puppet level 10 gnome death knight too afraid to reply with their main

spare parts material right there

3 Likes

Doubt

/10char

2 Likes

Some probably aren’t. Some are addicted to the feeling of having a bunch of people get mad at them and causing arguments.

1 Like

Any evidence for that?

I mean “non-stop” really?

So not only have they been posting here 24/7 since BFA, but you’ve been here to read each and every one of their posts?

I think only an EMPLOYEE of Buzzard inc. would be able to do that.

1 Like

something which you seem to excel at it seems white knight

3 Likes

This thread right here proves everything and why white knighting or hate the game will never go away y’all take this place way to serious. Responses that’s it and yes I get wrapped in doing it to. The actual true threads here just float to the bottom with no responses. Op might just be a troll to omg.

1 Like

Would a hug help, friend?

2 Likes

You think Briselody is a white knight?

That’s hilarious. Brise, I’m calling you that from now on. Or maybe not. Someone might take it serious and report me.

2 Likes

Because sometimes feeling hate and contempt is better than confronting the emptiness within

1 Like

I like it when people call me that while others are calling me a blizzard hater in a different thread at the same time. It’s happened on multiple occasions.

1 Like

Ah well.

2 Likes

Isn’t that from Space Ghost?

The song, the gif, or Ben Affleck in general?

That scene in the gif. I believe he was talking to Space Ghost.

Some of these people are on these forums for the EXPRESS purpose of “defending” Buzzard inc.

If you look through several (or really any) threads voicing disapproval of Buzzard inc. or something they do/are doing you’ll see/find familiar faces (some of whom you’ve already pointed out) dutifully $hilling away for their “generous” overlords who occasionally throw them a few crumbs of stale bread (B.t.S!).
:shushing_face:

3 Likes

They don’t hate the game, they love the game actually. It’s like watching a family member destroy themselves slowly. The game is now no longer what we once knew.

2 Likes

Ah fair, no idea.

Neat take, 7 post classic DK poster

Titanspite, interesting how you don’t call out people hiding behind alts when they agree with you :thinking:

:rofl: y’all desperately need some perspective