People who hate this game with every fiber of their being

Lukewarm at best.

1 Like

I can think of at least two names on these forums who have been non stop complaining since at least BFA.

1 Like

It’s really easy to make a statement you’re not allowed to prove.

1 Like

whatever, i am the main character , and you agree with me on everything but have to keep up appearances with the white knight trolls

You’re not wrong. That’s the precise argument I made to my wife when I stopped posting for several months. Essentially that whatever I hate about social media is also indicative of the greater internet.

The difference for me is that I’ve been posting on message boards since the early 90’s. This may be “social media” but it’s not the more recent type that has showed up in the last 20 years. I’ve burned multiple facebooks, never signed up to twitter, and overall I can barely do this and I certainly can’t do any more than this.

Just as it’s easy for you to dismiss it. Something something Christopher Hitchens quote.

plus you cannot post on here without an active subscription.

other games are way better. yes

but the fat significant other is still the one you love most despite their qualities

5 Likes

I think the ones who left aren’t the ones posting misery threads here for weeks on end.

Not to this site.

I think these people just want to get others to follow them.

Don’t act like you’d accept “evidence” if it was actually presented.

I know two people who worked for this company.

It’s EXACTLY what they do.

1 Like

“blizzard can do no wrong!!”

2 Likes

…Okay, but you do know there’s a difference between the two people i’ve said, right?

Like you get the general idea were saying?

Well yeah. Isn’t that what you do when someone says something that can’t be proven? I’m not gullible.

People don’t always decide the quit right when their sub runs out. I’ve seen people say “I bought DF and instantly regret it”. That doesn’t take a month to figure out.

For me it’s because even though I get mad at the game I see where I have improved and as long as I’m improving I think to myself that I will one day like the game more since I’m getting better. It usually amounts to more of the player base than the game play. Once someone starts curing me out I lose any feelings of trying in whatever activity we are doing.

ROFL

You’re spare parts, bud.

1 Like

the only thing that matters is that the customers have the right to voice their discontent with something

remove that and oh man

1 Like

So you do understand there’s a difference between the two people who criticize something because they love it, and those who just outright hate it. Okay then.

Oh my, it sounds like you avoid people 90% of the time, shocks me to see you are in a guild and over 400 ilevel with current MO.