People should be penalized for leaving mythic+ keys

I dunno about you but 4 people benefiting and 1 person being punished sounds a lot better than 1 person benefiting and 4 people being punished

1 Like

The keyholder made a decision on who gets to join, make bad decisions you get bad results.

1 Like

Alternatively, they should let you replace people in M+ groups.

The problem with that is that it would be abused so the party leader would kick a random pug then invite their friend on the last boss.

2 Likes

At the end no one get benefits. They get penalized for leaving and your key gets downgraded, no loot, and time wasted. Its not that easy for eveyone to just get your key downgraded and time it again you are making it sound as if it was easy. You need a really good team to time a +12 and above.

There no downside to leaving though. Besides those 20 minutes you wasted.

Edit: then form a good team. Your group, your rules. Look at peoples ios and highest times for that dungeon. Bring good class synergy

1 Like

that’s the risk when you decided to pug.

don’t pug if you can avoid it

1 Like

Very good point, PuGs stink! I just want to be able to keep going when someone needs to go, ppl in my guild have kids lol

That’s just
circular. The whole point of the topic is exactly this.

Maybe if someone leaves scale down the enemies so its doable with 4? But it stays at the same difficulty.

1 Like

And I am 100% okay with it. Those 20 minutes wasted to learn your group sucks is enough punishment

They will never do that because M+ is like “rated dungeons”. It’s a ranking system.

1 Like

We’ve had this conversation thousands of times. It hits a brick wall the second you factor you’d seriously punish someone who was unlucky and had a hard disconnect.

Well if you get disconnected you should be able to relog and if you get so badly disconnected that you cant log then Its also bad for the key holder.

No, key depletion is simply a mechanic of how key pushing works. I won’t deny it * feels* punishing, but it is not a punishment.

Why should you be punished for that though? Please explain.

We should go back to the way keys worked at the start of legion,for a month.Just to see if the forums would explode. You know for science.

1 Like

My internet has been cut out before. There have been power surges or blackouts. Also, the moment someone dcs in a mythic, the group will probably disband within 7 seconds. So when they log back on as soon as they can, they’re just there alone

I only started in 8.2. What were legion mythics like?

I think that the main issue it that the only way to hit max level is doing +15 and things like this happens, I think it wont affect the people that have teams because they have their epic team that can finish it, this will help the people that get their key screwed over. I also had the idea to give loot at the end but in a downgrade level from the key you are running, in a way to stop people from leaving if they know that they at least will get loot at the end.