People should be penalized for leaving mythic+ keys

The exact same as now,but instead of your key going down a level,it was just depleted.So you had to rerun the key to get it undepleted. Here is a better explanation.
If you fail a run your keystone is delepted but stays in your inventory and can be reused. If you manage to be the timer the following time you will not get loot but it will reenergize and be usable for a higher difficulty again

That sounds like a great idea. It would allow for people to repeat mechanics until they got it

You know ive been dcd before in heroic n’zoth and when i relog i already got kicked is something unexpected that happens but in theory it should never happen, if you are doing +15 or heroic n’zoth you should know that a dc is unexpected and many people just kick you immideately.

I just want to say this is not the reason there are no tanks. These same comments are said to everyone, just different.

As to leavers, just put them on a blacklist and never play with them again. Of course people can change names/servers (and why I wish I could ignore Bnet accounts) but a blacklist will generally help you/others avoid key leavers and toxic people. I don’t like to blacklist people who do “bad” in a dungeon though, people can have off dungeons or maybe just are use to a different dynamic so blacklist how you want.

This is the issue, unfortunately. Had a healer dip out of a key on 3rd boss of a UR today. He wasnt liking some of the pulls but never directly hinted at leaving. Problem is, he went offline and I cannot prove that was him leaving or just having connection issues.

Hard disagree. DC’s happen and mostly arent anticipated. Can’t punish someone for something like this or they quit your game, anecdotal but I have done this before because for awhile my connection kept getting interrupted (switched providers after enough of it).

I think there should be no changes and you should just find a group to run with on a regular basis.