People make a fuss about gpyro fire mages…

Yea I wouldn’t worry… Honor level isn’t really a good judge of skill :joy:

1 Like

If you trink you naturally get CC’d from alternative CC, a good lock will fake your grounding.

Fake it??? :thinking:

Very subjective point, if this is a Battleground and you’re open field, there’s no LOS.

Unless this entire debate was based on arena gameplay, then you’re pretty much wrong as you just required LOS to negate CDs. In BGS there’s very little LOS. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ah there we have it. You mainly do arena. I did say I could see fire mages being more of a problem there.

Both Destro and Fire Mages are a big issue in BG’s … if they are allowed to freecast they will absolutely destroy the other team.

Don’t be the honor level armory person.

That’s sad. You’re better than that.

And besides, honor level is like hks - you could afk them, they mean literally 0 for skill. It’s a participation counter.

3 Likes

He did admit he just arenas.

And the two of you. Seriously arguing over the dumbest thing.

Nawat - you argue with Jugaa in threads despite the fact that she obviously won’t agree with you.

And Jugaa, you do the same.

It’s like watching kids at recess go “nu-uh you’re wrong” over and over.

Good lord. People can have different perspectives and not be “wrong”!

1 Like

I get it. Just saying, armory bashing in any way is just…

You don’t need to stoop to that level is all I’m saying.

1 Like

Not armory bashing. It’s making an observation.

Meh. To me anytime someone “observes” something based on perusing another’s armory it’s used as a tool to bash.

i.e. “your honor level isn’t high enough for your perspective to be valued”

1 Like

Well all this time I thought he was talking from a BG perspective. Turns out he wasn’t so there was some good that came of it.

If I shear you you literally can’t do anything to cc me. Trinket kicking is pretty hard to predict, same with trinket grounding. I’d also probably wall. 2minute CD for your 3 minute ones? Worth.

Eh there’s still lots of places to Los. If I’m approaching a destro at a node you better believe I approached via some kind of los and that I’m keeping it in mind.

its not a hard measure for skill, but recent pvp experience. that said, more skillful players do tend to have higher honor levels in general. obviously its not a perfect system, but one doesn’t exist, rating is not a pure measure of skill either.

Tis true tis true… Those opposite opinions though, just so hard to not engage in and debate :joy: I probably do more forum PvP than actual PvP right now which is sad.

1 Like

If ppl played Legion with alts they have honor level in the hundreds … I only started playing in BFA, I can never get there .

Stupid phone corrects is into isn’t…

Obviously there is no “perfect” measurement, and I know many bg forum people are “anti-arena” and “rating doesn’t equal skill”.

Still honor levels means you’ve done pvp since 7/19/2016 when it was released.

That’s it. It doesn’t equate to anything prior (vanilla, bc, wotlk, cata, mop, wod), or anything skill required besides participation.

1 Like

Had I known they were gonna redo the whole system again I would have done the daily PvP WQs on alts. Those mounts in the hundreds will not be obtainable, pretty sad.

1 Like

I’m like the recess teacher here…

Hey somebody has to do it… :joy:

But we found out he does arena only. We’re in the bg forum. Things are different here.