People make a fuss about gpyro fire mages…

so is 100% damage while ret pally bubble is on. But hey, times change.

Pvpd and never missed a single week in season 1. Still didn’t get it.

Also this week from my chest I got a 2h staff. Killer system.

Honor level 38…

Sed is 30 secs, NW 45. You trink infernal a good lock claps you, you just proved that by admitting you’d trink that lmao. :joy:
It’s clear as day you haven’t faced good locks, and if you want to think I don’t know good mages then that’s just awkward :drooling_face:

Ultimate test… duel him on your fire mage and destro

Can do fire, not destro cause no gear and traits. Only resubbed 2 days as you know lol.

Just do it, he’s honor level 38.

Wait what since when is honor level a metric? lmao

It’s not but still. I have faith senpai

lmao you’re making me feel bad for only lvling like 20 honor levels in BFA oof.

you mean for shaman right?
bm hunter can feign death cast, interrupt cast, spider poison silent cast, explosive trap cast, frozen trap cast, repeat.
wont get a single chaos bolt off.

2 Likes

Nah you’re 298 which means you’ve pvped Legion and BfA.

Legion ;D
BFA :joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile: nope

But either way. 38 means you barely pvped either.

Can’t really blame anyone for that, Legion was a great PVE expansion and BFA has been a total disaster on all counts outside season 1. I didn’t unsub once in Legion, and I’ve not played BFA properly since November of last year.

Whoopity do. I capped my chest from arenas every single week on this guy in season 1 and ended up with zero pack spirits and only 2 riptides. I coulda got more pack spirit but then I woulda had to drop riptide. Seriously garbage gearing system. Just got a 2h staff from my chest this week. Seriously garbage.

LOL you know the multiglad rsham Courser yeah? I literally watched him loot staves in raid and other places probably 8 times.

1 Like

Hey I have honor level 32 :rage:

Oh snap you got me! Oh wait… That’s not what I said. I said I’d trinket during your 3 min CDs. I wait until you start to cast cb and trinket whatever cc I’m in and shear it. Watch you twiddle your thumbs, drop a cap totem and walk away. If you put up reflect or wall offensively I ground (whatcha those shards go to waste), drop cap and walk away. Proceed to los you during your 3 minute CDs. Don’t you wish you had shimmer right now? Lol

Seriously check out the latest arena tourney. Destro is a semi one trick pony that trinket is always up for. I never get hit by 2 cbs during their cds. Well… Not never but pretty rarely.

Eh I dunno maybe you have. Once again I’m not saying cb or destro ain’t hella good. They are. However there is actual counterplay to destro. Spammable gpie/sheep/shimmer there isn’t. You get punished for interrupting gpie. It’s not just a gpie problem but if that spell wasn’t spammable or castable during shimmer maybe it would be a different story.

Yea he probably woulda picked a 2h sword or something from a vendor though… What a noob. :joy:

1 Like