People exploiting precognition with prot paladin

I’ve been witnessing alot of exploit surrounding prot being able to keep someone up with precognition and there is no way to beat them, either your in the faction of the prot so you cant kill him and they kill you instantly, either your in the faction of the caster and then the prot can kill you. I wouldn’t be suprised if this got nerfed. Avenger shield should not have 4 sec cd and proc 4 sec precognition for infinit immune to cc and 15 % haste.

1 Like

What an interesting way of trying to get ones spec buffed.

1 Like

people have copied my idea and now do it in the dragon isles.

Not sure if the devs are going to fall for this but GL!

Not an exploit if it hinders a prot spec in any way.

1 Like

based opinion, imagine being unbiased towards a bug. So bugs should be kept into the game because they aren’t good for a spec but good for others. thats awfully based.

I know it is.

1 Like

Which means they should fix it and ignore your opinion.

Also extremely red pilled :clap:

Also this dude doesn’t know you can get a talent that makes AS not bounce targets and then just use it on the non healer.

idk man
maybe not playing prot is the play???

1 Like

Nope, stuck with prot since bfa season 2 dude can’t stop it unless they make a similar dps spec to it. I know everything about prot which makes me way stronger with it than any other spec in the game. But I’d like bugs to be fixed when I see one. Any game developers would want that too, they would love a list of all the bugs but people complain about nothing and blur the forums about bugs and make it hard to spot them.

go hoj some more totems

3 Likes

just run st avengers shield dude

Dude it’s not my fault addons don’t work and I can’t see the totems ! Give me a chance come on ! I bet you don’t even see the grounding totem and don’t kill it.

They have nameplates… :melting_face:

???
what kinda 1200 excuse is this for the alledged premier prot paladin of this century

u okay man

Well they don’t without addons, they have their name in small but clearly nobody can click that thing. You can’t even tab target them either, totems are broken and they should act as pets !

They certainly do.

2 Likes

the best part of this that he tried to defend his statement with ‘muh add-ons didn’t work’
but like
that doesn’t explain why ud try to rebuke in the same global as hoj

prot paladins actually more braindead than ret players confirmed

Neve rebuke in hoj, but like every other paladins I know, we sometimes hoj into grounding, even savix will admit it happens sometimes. These totems are hard to see, had to make an alert for healing tide because it was broken and probably still is.