People exploiting precognition with prot paladin

get better glasses dude
they’re really not if you have eyeballs

No paladin hoj’s into a grounding because theu couldn’t see/find the grounding.

Paladins hoj into grounding when the grounding is dropped after they already queued hoj for use.

I like how every mortalx thread just turns into everyone roasting him

Not that he doesn’t deserve it, but yea

4 Likes

I don’t like grounding and I don’t like killing grounding. My fireblasts are precious and my melee better do it

1 Like

Literally what I just said dude thanks for elaborating on the subject. Needed more details

That’s… that’s not what you said though. You said you hoj grounding because you have trouble seeing totems, which is just weird.

By seeing them it’s about reading players patterns. You can predict when they will press their abilities most of the time but not all which is why sometimes they get me on the hoj because he read me first.

psure everyone gets grounded at some point, if people didn’t no one would play the talent lol

Yea right, I don’t know why people are so interested into finding misplays and what mistakes I make. People just can’t trust the rating system the game put in place to gouge how good of a player you are. If someone is multiglad and has gotten above 2700 multiple times maybe he knows what he’s doing is what I believe anyways.

Everyone hates the prot pallies till they wanna burst and we give um a guardian =3

you literally targeted an earthbind and hoj’d it after freaking out that ur 1 shot cheese idiot comp didnt work

4 Likes

Your lies are so funny because your going so far with your imagination that you expect people to believe that nonesense without any clips hahaha.

It…certainly doesn’t seem outside the realm of possibility.

2 Likes

me mortalx :clown_face:
me play with fury warr 1 shot cheese :clown_face:
oh no! it no work! :clown_face:
time to hoj earthbind before i lose :clown_face:

2 Likes

From hence forth Mortalx, 4th best Prot Paladin, son of Drainerx, shall forever be known by his new name: Totemhojerx.

No totem is safe while this mighty Paladin still has a steed between his legs. Go forth and prosper!

5 Likes

“Why is there a guy named totemhojerx-moonguard top 1 on the NA 3s ladder ?”

yeah but he hojd an earthbind totem
and then tried to kick it

Ngl doors got me 2 times in those bgs

I was like “PLZ DOORS DONT PUT ME ON BLAST” in coms

dude i was like “dude wait we dancing”

they weren’t having no shenanigans

1 Like

Good, working as intended.