Avenger shield proccing precognition!

Wouldn’t stacking just nullify that since the shield is AOE? Or is there a talent to make it ST?

1 Like

yea this guy is just stupid because you can just not use avenger shield at all if you want to so its just a big problem for wpvp with prot paladin and a caster with precogn able to kill everyone.

Our diet keeps us docile because humans are violent and don’t want leaders

T levels down 1% every year since the 70s put the tranq in the tigers food I guess.

Roar lil kitty :cat2:

ok then dont use it at all

next thread

3 Likes

World’s ending in 3 years and homie is worried his cows shield throw makes bad guy strong

It’s from microwaving food in non BPA free plastic containers.

i heat alex jones water up in tupperware in my microwave and drink it.

im unstoppable

1 Like

I get the joke but that one is a thing for real. Look it up :joy:

Yeah BPA is bad so is soy and watching p[redacted] playing video games watching anime simping garbage soaps ect ect ect

You ever see the movie Logan?

If the government ever wanted to force something on us, that’s exactly how they’d do it :joy:

Just put it in all the food and wait.

Nope don’t watch movies I’ve only seen a handful. It’s all a psyop

yeah that sounds like about where you should cap out

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they just disable war mode and then go about their day forgetting all about you?

1 Like

is this a prot pally complaining about PvP omg what i am reading O.o

cool top ten list of ur fav stuff

fa[redacted]ot lol

Wrong. Lie. Untrue.

Gigabrain move trying to scare the devs into fixing this by framing it as a world PvP exploit. Next step is recruiting rextroy.

I was watching drainer’s stream and asked this in his chat and he said he wouldnt worry about it that he’d still win on his prot pal anyway. Then I come to the forums and see one of the mid tier prot paladins complaining about it.

5 Likes

I certify did not complain wtf. I literally said I was using this clever game mechanic for a future video man. It’s stronger than the new shaman one shot of rextroy. My warlock literally is unkillable and has wiped everyone in orgrimmar. Just warning blizzard like I always do “exploiting” a bug in the game so that they can fix it.

idk i just go off what the r1 prot paladins were saying. idk why the 2200 players always have the whiny personalities

2 Likes