People be playing FFXIV too much, healers dont dps in WoW

I usually don’t say anything during the run. Though obviously they will end up on the “Not bringing to the next key” list. Usually it is a high ilvl DPS that pulls a fraction of their weight, and that is saying something because I was out-DPSing them in S3 as Affliction when the top people in the M+ community were saying Affliction was dead.

Even if true, that doesn’t mean it’s bad. Just a differently designed game.

I just hate carrying dead weight. And trust me on this. Those dead weight will never leave a group because they know they probably wont get invited on the next 1

And where do you believe it gets that data from?

That API has limitations and restrictions. For example, it can’t retrieve data from an account that has been set to private.

yes and no there are work around it. But at the same time you can put private all you want. It just means you’re also not getting invited to pugs simply because to the pugs eyes you have zero experience and why should they take a chance on you?

the work around is that you or someone in your party have RaiderIO installed.

nope you find their guild and look from there. But I wont waste my time looking them up and inviting them if they hide their profile

EDIT: obviously you cant do anything if they are guildless

Funny thing, your armory page doesn’t say what your soulbinds are. io does. Hmm.

Even if setting your profile to private did anything, it would require never pugging with anyone and only running people who also had their profiles set to private. Having a profile set to hidden doesn’t prevent your name from appearing in other places.

That’s fine. I run nearly all my content with a guild. PUGs are for little people.

No dude, it doesn’t. and the data is incomplete if you aren’t actively opting in by using the addon.

Go read the documentation and stop being a dork.

Oh you poor soul if only you knew

here’s exhibit A

Alextheman down here thinks I dont know anything when the highest he run is a +18 2 chest upper kara on season 4 and only timed 2 +15 or higher key. Oh and from raider IO I can find his blizzard profile :wink:

Yes, dorko, because I ran with RaidIO. Guess why there’s no Mythic+ data post 9.2?

I’ll let you think about it for a bit.

What backward logic is this?

This is not a team game, sport or anything like that.

I don’t care about your feelings, I don’t care if you invite me again or not. I got tool around that. Making friends is not why I group up.

I am not the one with a issue here. How dare this community set a standard for a pug group, acting like pugs are one giant guild and should have a set bar that needs to be set.

If you don’t like dealing with players like myself, Build a social network, but when you do a pug group. Should be a risk comes with convenience.

You people have a scoring system based off making the best pug groups you can do. It is laughable. I am realistic here. If I get a failed pug group. I don’t mind, I don’t cry about it and I don’t blame others because it happens. Part of a video game is that risk of failure.

This community has issues with “time wasted” when your time can’t have that much value if you playing wow.

1 Like

I would say the topic has been derailed, but it is nearly 1.2k replies so probably it was never on the rails.

Unless you do M+ in a sealed box with people that took a vow of secrecy to never pug, never use an addon, and always keep their profile hidden, chances are, the info can be brought up on the website or found by a casual browse.

People who say, “Oh, I do high 20s” usually get fact checked, even more so if what they are saying is contrary to common knowledge. Also, waiting for the “This isn’t my M+ account” because even basic WoW achievements are contrary to what is being said.

No dorko, because I don’t use RaiderIO and I don’t PUG.

A lack of M+ achievements says you haven’t done them at all though. That’s probably the point he is making.

Bait topics that get a forum troll their dopamine hit, tend to be replicated. It’s been like this since vanilla.

Learn to spot the signs:

Low level alt. Forum trolls understand that eventually people notice the pattern of their behavior and start ignoring them, so they need to swap names occasionally, but are also too lazy to max level.

Dead horse topic. Duplicating already active topics is easier than thinking of something that will get attention.

Inflammatory takes that are extremely unlikely to be legitimate beliefs. A contemporary example are people demanding blizzard remove the meta drakes from classic when ulduar releases to retain exclusivity. Guaranteed flame bait.

and let me guess you have a 2nd account that you play on for m+? Because you know shared achievement and all from 1 account

The wand. What a awesome throwback memory.

Which is why he hid his profile mid conversation?

Stop being a dork.

And more importantly, if your healer is out DPSing the DPS that’s probably why you are so hard up on having Healers DPS. You’re bad at DPS.