People be playing FFXIV too much, healers dont dps in WoW

I just posted those logs because you were playing koi when I was bringing up the alt I used to carry Dawnspirits guild:

you doing this on purpose or you just tired?

You don’t understand what substantiation is in an argument, do you?

1 Like

Ill take that as a yes, you’re exhausted.

Roger that.

You’re still neglecting a very nice request, Aeyon.

I am quite awake, I slept in late today. Substantiate.
sub·stan·ti·ate

/səbˈstan(t)SHēˌāt/

verb

1. provide evidence to support or prove the truth of.
1 Like

Nah, you’re usually sharper than what you’ve demonstrated tonight.

You’re all over the place, flailing your arms around trying to make a different point every post. You accuse me of lying when it comes to carrying Dawn on an alt, then when given proof on that particular subject, you’re flailing around whining about my main again.

Sure, what ever floats your boat.

I haven’t accused you at all. I’m suspicious. Again, you think Flame Shock is something that is snapshotted in modern WoW. You think no Mythic+ runner runs Normal or Heroic dungeons at all, and had to backpedal when it was pointed out that at the very least they would do so while leveling. You were perfectly content to suggest you were going to jump directly into Mythic+'s first season wearing questing gear, and that it was normal to do so. If you need me to go do the boring work of dredging up those posts, I will, but you’re unlikely to read all of this, let alone respond to it. As usual, you will latch onto something you incorrectly think you can get a foothold on.

TLDR you do not appear as someone who has done any significant Mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

Went ahead and did a little searching for Aco. The attitude definitely fits, for what that’s worth.

Including such ridiculous posts as this, in Shadowlands when making gold was rather easy. You go on later, assuming you’re Aco, to say that paying for a boost is pay to win. When it’s as easy to level as it is.

So, giving you the benefit of the doubt, you’re consistently an idiot with a good record in Nathria and a surprisingly poor understanding of the game after time away.

What doesn’t fit is claiming Aco is an alt.

Aco has all the achievements that fit Aco’s WCL profile.

But Aco also has account wide achievements turned on. It has an achievement for Exile’s Reach AFTER it killed 3 Mythic bosses in Nathria.

Meaning Aco is his main.

His 3/10M in S1 main. “Big bad Mythic raider” for sure.

2 Likes

It is. Sorry you dont know how via your bible, Icy-Veins. Kinda advanced mechanics here. Did you know WW monks can animation clip SEF clones with WW punch within a 0.75 second window (pending latency) to have the monk and the two clones hit for for 100% each?

Let me know if you need more advanced tips that certainly do exist beyond wowhead guides.

k

we 
 don’t. Not sure why you struggle with this concept

thats not what back-pedaling looks like. I dont speak to you about what people are doing as they level. I understand your casual approach to WOW might involve leveling and roleplay, but Im talking about ENDGAME as i ALWAYS have - and you know it.

I 
 am. Again, why is this hard for you to accept lol. Im leveling professions until m+ is available, not wasting time in heroics

We know, Snowpine.

oh and look, you two are bonding over some grand conspiracy about what a 2 year old alt is doing, and what their attention.

This is some next level cringe. Go do something productive with your free time lol

absolute clown.

Tell me I’m right without telling me.

Nice “relevant” S1 main.

You’re literally sitting there trying to do some indepth investigation on a toon that is two years old, all to save your ego on a thread nobody cares about. You are defining every stereotype people have with forum-users.

Its an alt. I have 18 alts in total.

You’re not onto anything - you sound unhinged and im concerned.

oh and btw Snowpine, THATS what stalking looks like. That’s what REAL creep looks like. Remember this guy whenever you talk about it again with others.

I’ll stop you right there love.

It’s 3 clicks to check your raid and adventuring achievements.

Ain’t nothing in depth about it.

1 Like

you’re genuinely creepy bro. If you wanted my autograph that bad, you coulda just asked.

Next time you’re gonna publicly oust yourself as a creep, do your homework.

That’s a weak comeback bro.

No wonder you got cratered earlier by the desert rat.

yo im trying to see the logs too for what it’s worth

who’s logs we looking at? who’s main?

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/aco#zone=26&difficulty=4

These Heroic logs from a Supposed Mythic raider.

What’s it like being that creepy for a living? Do you look in mirror and sigh, or have you just accepted it?

why am i looking at season 1 heroic logs

I dunno man, guy claimed he’s a big bad Scarab Lord, super Mythic raider, Hall of Fame primo spot.

Then linked that as “proof”. Probably hoping we wouldn’t notice the logs were set to Heroic.

Im actually at a loss for words. So now you’ve resorted to pulling up two year old posts to try and make relevant posts today. I dont even remember 99% of what that toon made threads about, with the exception of Rhielle and her discord group.

And remember, this is all over you being embarrassed over 
 grey parses?

Man 
 just 
 wow.

wow.