People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

No they aren’t… it’s called trolling and sarcasm.

Imagine unsubbing because you don’t like flying changes, LOL. See ya! And we will welcome ya right back!

Only for TWW Content.

If I listed all the reasons I’ve seen given on the forums for why people are “definitely, totally, like really really going to unsub for realsies this time I mean it” then this post would be far too long.

3 Likes

We will NOT be silenced!! :mute: Change the toggle to instant!!! Freedom!!! :umbrella:

4 Likes

Honestly… I don’t care if someone unsubbed and deleted everything due to their negativity towards dynamic flying. They are adults and are free to do as they please. If they dislike the 1 aspect of the game enough to leave the game. I hope you find something better and it makes you happy. A handful of cases do not really matter enough to change the direction they went with that system. Nor do I see it ever going away… The positives outweigh the negatives.

1 Like

Yeah some people lack empathy.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

5 Likes

Not once TWW drops. Are people really not paying attention to this? Even MVPs?

The Prepatch version is fine, if annoying (not a new feature of WoW). It’s the fact that for some unfathomable reason they are removing the option for TWW to start.

Well if they quit over that then its probably for the best because they didn’t like the game very much

1 Like

While we are talking about reasons to unsub, my Cinder Kitten lost a battle yesterday it should have won. I’m out.

1 Like

Bottom line is that BlizZard looks for losses when they have easy wins in front of them.

4 Likes

I had a druid respond to me in another thread literally just now and here’s my response to them, I figured I should share it since… you and the OP seem to think that this is somehow a bad change to the game:

No, you can’t have access to a mobile AFK platform that can traverse at 800%+ speed with an instantaneous cast timer.

You can either have the afk platform, the 800% speed, or change between them with a 5 second cast timer.

2 Likes

Casualties are in the Billions

2 Likes

Nice alt posting.

2 Likes

Yeah, you and 2 other people. See ya.

Blockquote Considering that Skyriding is the default presumptive method of flying, and TBC is simply kept around as an accessibility option … Folks who do “hybrid” flying aren’t really playing the game how it is intended.

The way this is worded is hard to me to grasp because it think we play WoW differently. I am a farmer, not a hardcore raider or PvPer. I do not RP(although I’m on Moonguard), because I just like making gold nowadays, so for me this change actually does affect my accessibility to “Hybrid” flying which in turn affects my abilities to make gold. In turn, I feel like I’m paying an unnecessary price when it could just be the opposite.

4 Likes

Locking TBC normal flying behind TWW PF is a bad, bad move.

So is the toggle switch. It punishes players that use both DR and TBC flying.

6 Likes

The game went from 13 million to 2-3 million subs for retail. Not sure if Blizz is as enthusiastic about this survival of the dirtiest.

5 Likes

If you’re quitting and deleting, please mail the gold to Nerrus @ Raveholdt-US

:smiley:

2 Likes

I dont blame you.
Literally pathfinder nearly made me quit the game myself when I first got to WoD content as I was leveling up thru to Legion, which was current when i started the game.

I was actually having a lot of fun all the way up thru Mists…get to WoD and found out about PF and yeah…i did end up taking an irritated break over it, but decided to come back and at least get to Legion.

had I not enjoyed Legion content as much as I did, after hating WoD entirely, I probably would have quit over Pathfinder.

Ion might know raids…but hes clearly not someone who understands the average gamer.

3 Likes

Your accessibility is not being limited in the slightest.

Do not try to make an argument that you somehow have a disability because you can’t make gold as fast as you previously could with TBC flying.

3 Likes