People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

^ title explains it, but I have spent 5-10 minutes in this sub and seen 3 people do the same thing: Admit to quitting WoW and deleting everything just because of this change. Seems like an overreaction, but come on, this was a TERRIBLE change.

86 Likes

It’s natural selection at work, let nature take its course

141 Likes

Oh no, 3 people!

Dynamic flight is infinitely superior to your bus driving in the air. PERIODT.

70 Likes

The drama here could fuel 30 seasons of a Spanish soap opera.

70 Likes

It would be funny if it was true and not the typical GD rage bait.

28 Likes

The change that lets you freely choose which flight style you use?

That change?

59 Likes

These people are full of you know what. Trolls, fibbers or if they are really quittin it isn’t because of this.

17 Likes

I thought the change gave you a choice which type to use. What am I missing?

10 Likes

They’ll be back. They always come back.

14 Likes

Guys, my SPELLTOME BOOK has DYNAMIC FLYING
I have never been happier!!!

14 Likes

So you’re advocating the death of WoW then? Because, really, that’s the clear choice.

6 Likes

I’m suspicious of the way you worded this… dod they quit because u can change styles or the 5 second cast? :thinking: :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Just this morning, the (Actual) numbers were posted on X regarding just how many people are unsubscribing over a toggle and the time it takes to press it. It’s in the 10s of Millions, and I’m a little worried for the future of this game.

4 Likes

If a five second cast is going to kill WoW on changing flight styles, then it should have been dead in Classic

18 Likes

Only for prepatch. After that its Skyriding or walk…until you complete the new (utterly pointless now) Pathfinder.

11 Likes

Maybe people are missing where the button is.

6 Likes

there are no choices in natural selection

1 Like

Holds back of hand to forehead, staggers about dramatically for at least a minute, and then limply falls away in a faint. Literally!

14 Likes

Which will take a couple hours, if you really take your time with it.

1 Like

It truly does. I wish them well.

6 Likes