People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

That isn’t true.

In fact if you have motion sickness and even with all the setting it doesn’t stop being a problem. Also there is no more glyphs as far as I know but they made it a talent system now in TWW so good luck on that front.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

By this point, I’m convinced the issues would be largely solved by making Aerial Halt into a static hover toggle that generates Vigor, and perhaps changing some other abilities so that launching out of that begins slower, and that there’s more control while flying.

1 Like

BlizZArd doesn’t want to concede the true value of TBC normal flying because they see it as a “problem”.

So their solution is to hand back to you their “solution” and you will like it or be penalized if you deviate even an inch.

They are back to their old ways of BFA/systemlands. How did those expansion come out in terms of quality?

I’d say that in the case of flying, copying back from GW2 was the easiest possible solution; and yet even of that we got a delimiting simulacrum :dracthyr_lulmao:

I can confirm I have unsubbed because of this but I also do have a year of game time on my account.

personally i can’t think of a better way to tell blizzard “i’m done with this game and don’t care about it anymore” than spending every day of that year posting on the forums about the game

Well Mafic as you know all to well they are still going to punish disabled players with having to still do Steady Flight stuck behind crappy Pathfinder mess…seems they never learn.

1 Like

The people unsubscribing won’t be missed.

It is going to backfire in a big way but I think even the naysayers see that locking TBC normal flying behind PF or even the toggle switch has any future beyond TWW.

But I will make a prediction that PF will not last long even in TWW because it serves no purpose to gate players use of TBC normal flying for “8 hours”. What is gained in those 8 hours?

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

This didn’t happen. lol

I just don’t understand why Blizz had to “fix” something that wasn’t broken.

3 Likes

As someone who just came back I’m kind of torn. I enjoy the speed of the dynamic flying but hate everything else about it. It feels very wonky to control. I would much rather have normal flying with dynamic speed.

3 Likes

Because they can not control it.

That is their twisted logic sadly.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Flying is love. Totally worth the wait.

Am I the only one that ends up flying my static mounts almost exactly how dynamic flight works anyway: Fly up, soar steadily down, and then shoot back up to cover more distance or over an obstacle?

Honestly if dynamic flight didn’t have the stupid energy spenders, I would use it a lot more often; It’s really fun but unnecessarily limiting. Maybe give the speed boosts a longer cool-down and ditch the energy spenders.

Its going to take more then 8 hours for many disabled players to get that stupid Pathfinder done…as I have said if it so freaking easy and can be done in 8 hours make rest of player base have to do it for Dragon Flying …lets see who blows up then in the forums…

1 Like

Conversely if you use DR you can obtain TBC normal flying in less than 8 hours in theory.

So what is the point of the PF gate?

:thinking:

Great album, right up until a Family member attempted to ‘scratch’ using that LP.

Remove pathfinder.

1 Like

Such babies
Dynamic flying is amazing
The achievement to get static back is a short one
It’s gated to make it harder to farm resources with bots
Dry your tears or yeah, just quit

Hate to pop your bubble now but when they introduced dragon flying as a way to stop bots early on with Dragon Flight it didn’t work bots found a way around it…so this crap and yes its crap saying that steady flying should be locked behind a pathfinder cause of bots…its not the players fault about the bots esp the Disabled players or players that get horrible motion sickness still from Dragon Flying…

1 Like