People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

You’re not the worth any word I could type. You’re just trolling now. Shoo.

1 Like

Nah, not trolling, but it is pretty vile when you and several others try to use people with disabilities as a tool to argue for a feature you want and to demean others.

3 Likes

I. AM. DISABLED.
So I’m sorry this doesn’t fit your little narrative, sweetheart. We’re done here.

2 Likes

“My little narrative” being that you can unlock steady flight like everyone else without needing to use skyriding.

Bye

2 Likes

You told me 3 days ago you had 2 days left.

:thinking:

Short term memory? I have until February 2025. Deal with it.

3 Likes

You are probably right. I don’t even remember if I agreed with you or disagreed. Lol oops. Too many conversations.

1 Like

I think you’re thinking of that vulpera that was trying really hard to get my attention.

2 Likes

Honestly, I am neutral about it, Id rather talking about that 1.5 sec summoning time. it does nothing, just make it instant already. it is annoying in 2024.

2 Likes

Why is Ion always at the center of controversy ?

1 Like

Yeah it seems a strange stance for them to take. Like I am not a disabled player so their attempt to try to inflict any reaction from me isn’t going to happen.

In fact in their haste to try to provoke a reaction they are being callous and malicious toward disabled players.

That is why patchfinder must go because it breeds toxicity.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

I don’t have anything against skyriding; it has it uses. However, steady flight also has its uses. All I want is to go back to before the last patch, where I could have 2 mounts on my action bar: one old-style and one skyriding.

5 Likes

Your request is very modest and reasonable.

Let players choose!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

We know. You manage to work it into literally every conversation. It seems to have become your entire identity.

No it wasn’t. I was able to buy every single epic mount when I hit level.

1 Like

In TBC it was 5450 to get both flying levels and an epic mount. That was certainly a significant gold sink at the time

2 Likes

Wrong, it is and was a total of 545 gold, and 50 silver for all mounts at the same time.

This is wrong across many levels, including that there is no cost for riding skills at present. But it was 200 and 5000, and the swift mount was 250 for TBC.

1 Like

If that is what you think… I’m going to stand over there now.

Why do people who have physical issues with skyriding need to have an instant toggle for skyriding when you can just use regular old flying and leave it that way?