People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1ebjf6j/skyriding_comes_with_a_price/
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1c8bdaz/skyriding_suggestion/
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1eaa2ms/is_anyone_else_a_little_disappointed_that_to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1eaxjx2/selecting_mounts_for_skyriding_steady_flight/

There are many more I could list, but I think you get the idea

3 Likes

People who keep saying they’ll quit WoW because of <insert small, menial or large change they don’t like here> but then you see them again like 3 weeks after complaining about something different and then threatening to quit because of that change.

3 Likes

Unfortunately they don’t. I have a long list of friends that are many years gone.

2 Likes

“They” are simply called addicts. Plain and simple. They know the game isn’t good for them, but at the same time, they can’t let it go, probably because they’ve invested too much time in it and just can’t separate themselves from it anymore, no matter how much it frustrates them.

1 Like

I for one can be completely honest with myself. I’ve dealt with Blizzard’s bull for over a decade and nothing seems to make me want to quit even though there’s a lot in poor taste to me.

… Like the early release of a pre-patch filled with bugs making me expectant of more of the same upon the expansions actual release. TWW is coming out way too early this year.

I aint unsubbing, where did you hear that?

I’ve had to adjust my hardware. I have a vertical (3m) mouse the removes wrist action from mouse movement. It also moves mouse buttons to your thumb. Recently I purchased a USB peddle device for my left and right mouse clicks. These do slow my game play down, but I’m still able to play. :grinning:

1 Like

Grove Warden has been my favorite mount for a long time. Unfortunately the animation has changed with Skyriding and now it bobs up and down. This does not work with my motion sickness. I will adapt an use a different mount.

1 Like

No, people are literally unsubbing because of the #$@tty customer service, long-term ignoring of BROKEN QUESTS, lack of care about what customers really want, and unresponsive support.

3 Likes

Well, get good then lol.

If AoTC is no issue, then sky-riding is by default.

Skyriding must be harder then, if it’s an issue for an AoTC player.

I personally love it, aside from animation issues from some of the mounts, no problems whatsoever.

It makes the game more of a game instead of an AFK flight, because you have to pay attention to it.

Gives me motion sickness even with all motion sickness options tried.

1 Like

They can go slow if they want in sky riding.
There is a toggle to shut off animations etc in skyriding.

For those that never learned how to play wow. Just hold down both mouse buttons and slide your mouse forward, back or left or right after hitting the space bar twice to get into the air. Hit 1 to go a bit faster and you can ignore everything else pretty much, if you hate it so bad. Do that much to get through pathfinder then toggle to static flight.

I don’t use static flight, now that the superior option is available.

Same with my Grove Defiler, same mount skeleton. It works surprisingly well. It’s very reminiscent of torrent from Elden Ring. The bounces are very majestic. It beats the horse animations, which look goofy outside the unicorns.

It went from a niche mount I use to one of my main mounts on some characters.

1 Like

I’d watch it, and the Kabuki theater.

I got a feeling fewer people will unsub over this than some of the stuff they unsubbed over in the past.

1 Like

Yes I am. I will use my remaining game time as I Please.

2 Likes

They are talking about paying customers who are advised by GMs to post on the forums for feedback.

Say no to PF shenanigans!!! Liberate TBC normal flying!

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

No PF shenanigans, large gold sink for TBC flying per character and at max level.

1 Like

Yeah make the disabled pay even more. How nice of you.

2 Likes

People whining about the easiest steady flying unlock in over a decade really can’t help themselves but try to use people with disabilities as a tool to get what they want

2 Likes