People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

Ok. Sorry to hear that.

I am only explaining why I feel some skepticism was justified.

Itā€™s fine. It just sucks because I played this game for 16 years and I really enjoyed it. But I canā€™t even look at it anymore. So until my subs run out, I guess Iā€™ll hang out in the forums and make my voice heard.

Better to lose these bad players now than having to deal with them in a m+

Donā€™t worry sweetie. I never went in M+ unless friends were carrying my.

But why is normal flying messed up for you?

Itā€™s OCD. Alt hopped on my Druid and I couldnā€™t fly using my flight form. It was set on dragon flying. Not only did it mess me up, but it messed up my love for the lore. Druid forms are spells. Not mounts.

Ok.

So switch it to normal flying?

I guess I am not following the issue.

Itā€™s just OCD. Idk how to explain it. It just is.

seems like a complete fabrication

What is OCD?

Not allowing yourself to change the flight style?

I read your posts just fine and you have valid points of feedback IMO!

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions).

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead to compulsive behaviors.

OCD often centers on themes such as a fear of germs or the need to arrange objects in a specific manner. Symptoms usually begin gradually and vary throughout life.

1 Like

Let me rephrase. I didnt mean literally what is OCD.

I meant in this scenario. What is triggering your OCD about not hitting the ā€œchange flight styleā€ button?

Are there other buttons you are unable to press in WoW?

Itā€™s the change. I had my routines and now there are extra steps with no logical reasons. I can cope with change if thereā€™s a logical reasoning.

For example: if they added unique toggles to each mount then I can cope with it. You choose which mount does what. And druids shouldnā€™t be included since itā€™s not a mount.

3 Likes

But there is a logical reason.

More people enjoy skyriding. So it was made the default.

Its one button press, ever, to change back. Per character. You dont have to regularly press it per character.

That would be even more change than what we have now.

Since you would want 100% of mounts to not skyride. A one button press for every mount should be best, no? Less change on your end.

No. Picking one side is not logical in my mind. Add toggles to each mount then. So we can do what we did 2 days ago. Why are druids mixed in this?

Why do you want some of your mounts to be able to skyride?

I dont. Iā€™m saying for those who only want dragon flying. Like this everyone gets what they want.

So you are quitting because the gameplay of other people is changing in a way that does not effect you personally?

1 Like

Ugh. Weā€™re done.