People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

Right and I’m Jeff Bezos

Sorry to hear that.

I hope things improve for you moving forward.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

You’ve enjoyed an unfair farming perk for long enough as is.

A friend of mine quit playing Valheim because they changed campfires to take damage when they dealt damage to something.

A change that is still sometimes annoying, but has not significantly changed many peoples’ enjoyment of the game.

I don’t think it’s a lack of empathy. It’s skepticism. People run down a list of things they’re prepared to be mad about, and when something jumps, they go “oooh, ah! see! Ion hates us!”

I think the five second cast is silly. I also think it’s silly to react the way people have (on the forums) about it.

2 Likes

hi jeff. can i burrow 10 million$?

You can quit accusing me with no proof. Yes I quit. Yes I cancelled my 3 subs. I wasn’t born disabled. I became one after a stroke. Go troll someone else with your toxicity.

1 Like

You have explained yourself enough. It is saddens us as a community to see you go.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate you.

1 Like

No problem. We need to be a positive WoW community.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

we did saw your achievement and you have done some Dragonriding race that raises some questions. in the past week we been seeing same post about flying and some of us is having a hard time believing that.

I don’t really care what you believe. I explained myself even though I shouldn’t have had to. Bye.

You do realize every change made in WOW has probably made some people quit? Forum rage is not necessarily representative of the player base at large.

That is what they should do because it is common sense.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Did you?

Because you can at least understand why people are skeptical with your post history and achieves right?

Can you read? I just explained. Not that it’s any of your business but I explained.

shrug If you mean just in the last few minutes. Ok.

But I am saying…you can understand why people were skeptical right?

Did we get a citation on the numbers of people literally quitting in this thread yet?

maybe a wiki-link?

No. I can’t understand why. There was even someone who actually wished physical harm upon me. I don’t understand the judgement and toxicity of players. I’m old enough to remember wow players hating LoL players for being toxic. We’re not any better now.

When you have a ton of gold dragonriding achieves, and you had a post history of talking about dragonriding. You dont think that would make people skeptical?

Yeah and that person was wrong.

WoW is no where near LoL.

I’ve read a lot of things on the forums. Maybe some I didn’t believe. I still kept to myself and never accused anyone of lying. I became disabled not very long ago. I can’t play without GSE to make my macro sequenced and I can only use BC flying. Both of those are messed up for me. Add my literal OCD and ADHD and you can imagine the horror when I logged on yesterday to see the mess on the Home Screen with every alt on all my realms mixed together, the weird toggle for my Druid flight form, my macros no longer working. I always stuck by the game but now the game doesn’t want me around.