People are exploiting and will be at level cap the day season 2 is released

There isn’t a PTR for SoD.

It doesn’t reward gold at level 25 in SoD. That means no xp.

It’s mail restore. And you can get every single mark that expired in the mail back. Thousands.

It’s not insane. It’s slightly less than what it takes to go from neutral to exalted in wsg. Which is like two weeks of play even just pugging. Premades will be much much faster. This is an exploit and should be fixed. Perhaps it doesn’t matter to people on pve servers, but on pvp servers, that just means hour 1 level 40s farming level 26s all day. Not going to work. Fix the exploit.

“classic era ptr”

Is not SoD.

“it doesn’t give exp at level 25!”

“yes it does, i checked it on the classic era ptr”

“uhh that’s not sod”

it gave exp in regular classic too.

pvp quests work differently to regular quests

Just don’t open the new raid until four days after the level cap is raised and it the exploiters won’t have anything to do but dungeon spam.

Yes, SoD has different mechancis from Classic Era.

There is also a debuff limit on the Classic Era PTR! Guess if that exists on SoD?

so whats your evidence it doesn’t give exp?

classic wow: gave exp
wowhead: gives exp
era: gives exp
era ptr: gives exp

Originally, marks didn’t give xp. Then there was a call to be able to level up in pvp. So blizzarded added it. You have gotten xp from mark turn ins ever since. However, most players don’t notice this because you don’t get xp when you’re level capped – which is when most people bg.

The fact that it doesn’t give gold at level 25 in SoD means it doesn’t give xp. That’s how the game works.

/thread

that’s not how the game works, that only applies to regular quests

[Warsong Gulch]
|[Fight for Warsong Gulch [warsong-gulch)|29|20|||1,200||

Waylaid Supplies, also a repeatable quest, gives silver every turn in while at max level.

Here’s a hot take: Let pvpers pvp and gain levels so they don’t have to run dungeons and go quest if they don’t want to.

1 Like

From AllakhazamBy ayunamedragon [on 2006/06/16] (Patch 1.10.2)
Subject: "WSG"Experienced twink here. Lvl 20-29.
At this point you get 1200 exp per turn in. 50 rep for marks and 35 rep per flag capture.

So it’s about 155 rep per win. (105 comes from the cap). Still trying to get revered.

Unless they have specifically changed it for SoD (which there is zero evidence of), this will give exp. It gave it in 2006, it gave it in classic, it gave it on era and era ptr

Can’t Alliance also turn in like 18,000 troll tribal necklaces from Jintha’alor as well, to get to max level?

Or whatever the max will be in P2-3.

It’s absurdly stupid, but I’m sure someone will attempt to do it.

yes, they can indeed

1 Like

Im gonna laugh when blizzard suspends them all.

Oh no not an uproar from Reddit! Only the smartest and most distinguished of gentle-sirs hail from that venerable website

The evidence is that it doesn’t reward gold in SoD. Xp turns into gold.

No gold = no xp

i forgot about this interaction til now but i figured i’d just come back and make sure u knew u were completely wrong and i was right,

enjoy

1 Like