Penalty when kicked from a dungeon?

Yep.

“The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives.”

This has been a discussion about an in-game issue.

jeez…let it go…

Stupid hill to plant your flag on.

1 Like

I was only correcting the individual that said this wasn’t a place for discussion. I felt I needed to provide him the definition of a forum to help him understand.

We can go back to the original topic if you would like?

A blue would point out a discussion of this kind is better off in dungeon/raids/scenarios where it is proper this forum is more of a help desk were players can go to for advice ticket wise or where to properly post there ideas suggestions or venting.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s time to take a step back and cool off. After all, just because you don’t agree with Leilleath doesn’t mean you need to put them down, right?

You know where to go for your feedback, Jenaragu. If you want to suggest people get punished for using the Vote to Kick system, you need to suggest that in the Dungeons and Raids Forum. If you want to suggest the debuff not be applied to certain situations, you need to suggest that in the Dungeons and Raids Forum.

But once again, you are mistaken. The discussion that takes place in here is clarification of current policies, and directing people to where they need to go to utilize this website properly.

This is not the place to argue about current policies, or ask they be changed.

1 Like

Not according to the “Welcome to the Customer Support Forum!” sticky thread. I pasted a direct quote from there. Here it is again to help you.

“The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues , and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives.”

This has been a discussion about an in-game issue.

By the way, I still got another 8 hours of my shift and all I do is watch server monitoring. So I got nothing better to do.

No, this has been you complaining about something you think should be changed. The:

is letting you know where you can go to

and have your feedback heard.

The current policy is that everyone who leaves a Dungeon Finder run, regardless of reason, gets the debuff. If you want to see this changed, post in the Dungeons and Raids Forum.

The current policy is that groups need no reason to kick another player out of their group, and thus, this feature is not being abused with they kick out a player for no reason. If you want to see this changed, post in the Dungeons and Raids Forum.

3 Likes

This is an in-game issue that I wanted to discuss with the community. It is something that affected my game play through no fault of my own. I fully understood it wasn’t going to actually accomplish anything.

I’ll show you again. Specifically the part where it says “discuss in-game issues”.

“The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues , and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives.”

Please stop - we understand fully what this forum is for. Many of us have been regulars here (and the previous version of the forum) for a long time. Personally, over a decade (when I came here for assistance after account was compromised lol).

1 Like

I don’t care how YOU understand it. The sticky clearly says the forum is to discuss in-game issues among other things. In my opinion a game feature improperly punishing an innocent player is very much an in-game issue.

If its so inappropriate a mod can move it. You don’t have any right to tell anyone where they can post.

Get over yourself.

If you don’t like it go ahead and ban me. OH WAIT YOU AREN’T A MOD SO YOU CAN’T.

Oh grow up.

Reckon it’s time to lock this thread up.

3 Likes

It seems best to let this one end? The support was provided (why the debuff exists), and direction to the appropriate forum for suggestions given. The continued back and forth isn’t constructive and has badly derailed the thread :frowning:

2 Likes

That can be done at the discretion of a mod at any time. Or you can just stop pretending that you are any better than me and stop replying.

You’re picking a bad forum to troll, Jenaragu.

Unless you’re looking for a forum vacation to go with your time out from the dungeon queues, I’d suggest you stop.

If you’d like to see a change in how the dungeon deserter buff is applied you can submit a suggestion in-game or in the appropriate forum, in this case Dungeons & Raid or General.

CS is not a place for feedback; it’s for policy clarification (in this case it’s working as intended); and pointing players in the direction to get help (in this case posting in the another forum).

3 Likes

I only started trolling once these people gave me a reason to do so. Also, I don’t think I really care about getting banned from the forums so your threat falls on deaf ears.

Maybe they should revise the sticky note and remove the “discuss in-game issues”. Do you all know that discuss and discussion have the same meaning?

It’s not a threat, just advice if you don’t want to lose the ability to post on the forums for a while.

I guess you’d rather stomp your feet here than actually deal with your issue.

The simple fact is, you got kicked and can’t handle that fact. It happens. Get over it.

It doesn’t matter the reason you were kicked, it’s not abuse to be kicked. If you act in-game anything like you’ve done on the forums, I’d wager it was justified.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-to-the-customer-support-forum/218

“Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Customer Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below.”

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989?utm_source=Internal-CSForum&utm_medium=PostingSticky&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

• Making non-constructive posts

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

You might want to be cautious about how you continue in the forums.

2 Likes

Please outline exactly where I violated ANY of these terms.

It was others that made off-topic posts. I only replied to these individuals.

Others were disrespectful to me long before I was rude to anyone. People Implying this was affecting me personally, or implying that I had done something to deserve the kick.

It was others that created the disturbance by going off topic complaining about where I posted this.

This isn’t a discussion. This is a tantrum.

The only thing you were told was where it would be more appropriate so that the proper people could see your feedback.

As people have warned, this is the last forum you want to act like this. The SFAs do watch over this forum, and they will put folks into time outs as they’re needed. No one is any better than anyone else. No one has even come close to trying to push that narrative save for you because your feelings got hurt due to a dungeon kick of all things. If you were anything then like you are here? I get it.

Self admitted trolling, since you need an outline of any sort of things.

2 Likes