Pelagos, WoW's First Transgender Character(Confirmed)

It’s mainly a pathetic cry for attention

Yet another circumventing dumbfounded argument that make absolutely no sense only bring a headache. Or it’s my lack of coffee this morning i better find me some asp.

Pelagos seems like a nice lad and I will pledge my loyalty to him.

1 Like

most people in general in the us don’t support defunding police. because the reality is a well functioning police force is necessary and benefit of living in a developed society. that’s a statistical fact.

secondly, blm does have a website that lists their goals and objectives.

but beyond that, they do organize protests and events. so…and people associated with the movement have been involved in these actions.

your own definition is so vague and absurd, it’s literally solely defined by you so they have no responsibility for their illegal actions…

also it’s not the 60s anymore and the vast majority disagree with you…so. yeah

It’s Ralph he does anything for attention.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t doubt it i’ll just ignore him for now on.

1 Like

I don’t know your background or if you’re trolling, but if you’re truly happy about the representation celebrate and have a grand time. That section of your post though? That’s just toxic and inflammatory. As someone who’s the G in LGBT+, you’re not doing anyone any favors. AKA: stop trolling.

3 Likes

So you admit to making duplicate threads on existing subjects.

1 Like

That person was a transgender while alive , they are no longer one after death . Since they are male in a male body :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh look. Ralph is back hoping desparately to find bigots so he can feel morally superior.

Reality: probably less than a dozen people are bothered.

All I care about is which soulbind is best.

Then again it doesn’t surprise me that Ralph does this crap. I made the mistake of clicking a link he posted to his Twitter in a previous post. Pronouns in the bio and endless furry p**n. Draw your own conclusions about him.

6 Likes

So are you saying because the body is different they are completely a different person?

Guess if mind transfer becomes a new thing, every new body is a different person xD

I am not pretending everything is fixed simply because we got some company representation, there’s still many problems ahead and the fact there’s so much homophobia and any minority existing still upsets so many people, there’s still a long road ahead for actual progress.

We are still in the dark ages and i dont think we have time to get out

Glad you told us Omg.

Ill agree with you there ralph, tho i dont agree with how you go about spreading your message, its a little aggressive but i understand your frustration i guess

Pretty sure in that dialog it says they don’t remember their former life. So no mind transfer isn’t a thing.

A big part of the Kyrian story is the fact that they essentially erase the minds of their adherents. In their story the “bad guys” are rebels who are trying to change this.

Please remember this is a game, not a platform to justify your personal opinions and make them “in your face” to the rest of the gaming community. Get RL friends and force your views on them.

4 Likes

Sorry but trans people existing are reality, not a personal opinion : )

If you dont like reality, I am not sure where it is safe for such a person to hide in order to avoid it.

I know they are real, but it is a personal political movement (liberal cancel culture if you don’t obey their opinions), that has no place in a game. Just play the game and stop asking for it to justify your choices.

5 Likes

Excuse you sir he is clearly a Panda

It’s a troll in a panda suit.

1 Like