Pelagos, WoW's First Transgender Character(Confirmed)

People flag posts they don’t like, let’s not pretend that means anything about the actual content. i am repeating myself here.

2 Likes

Your threads aren’t being flagged because of the topic. They’re being flagged because people know you’re just trying to make the LGBTQ+ movement some kind of personal agenda for you to annoy people with.

2 Likes

Bingo

That is a very slippery slope to a worse environment for free speech, I defended “forum trolls” like Ralph and Clark before, because of people using wild accusations like that against them, when they actually are posting valid topics of discussion.

You know very well that even threads not made by myself that talk about LGBT get instantly flagged

1 Like

how is any of that relevant to lord of the rings or tolkien?

gender identity issues are totally irrelevant to all of those stories.

having characters for whom gender or sexual identity is irrelevant or simply not stated because it is irrelevant to the story is the exact opposite of characters who serve mostly to talk or represent a gender identity in ways that are irrelevant to furthering the main plot.

If you have to TELL people how virtuous and open minded you are, guess what?

gross… try pizza instead

I’m not talking about other people and their threads. I am talking about your threads which you phrase all with the purposeful intent of annoying people with information that is completely irrelevant.

Pelagos is trans. Wonderful. Moving on.

mmm sushi

/10char

We have pizza regularly enough that I actually wouldn’t mind something different.
And sushi hits that lil spot my Danish ancestors crave.

that’s not the point. the point is to say it is like lord of the rings is absurd.

it’s the exact opposite of lord of the rings in terms of how the characters are represented and in terms of the plot focus

Welp I’ve had just about enough of this thread. In conclusion:

Pelagos is trans and valid. Its okay that he exists. He won’t affect your gameplay. Time to move forward.

Edit: oh yea, and flags on the forums don’t mean anything

But I am talking about the other threads as well, you see there’s a problem in the gaming community when any kind of minority representation causes them to get enraged.

And therefore, as long as that problem remains, and we see that by how any LGBT+ thread ends up, whenever made by me or not.

My thread and any other LGBT thread doesnt do anything less other than reveal the people with the hateful beliefs, a good chance to fill up your ignore list in the forums.

If you get rid of transphobes, homophobes etc, then feel free to ask me to never make a thread about an LGBT+ topic, you wont need to because I would have no reason to.

I understand the free speech thing, but he’s intentionally abusing that freedom of speech and actual issues to incite arguments. If his end goal was to improve the conversation or further it along, I’d agree with you and I’d potentially agree with Ralph (if he had any kind of point to make, which he doesn’t he just insults people).

The problem is his motives in creating these threads. Ralph pokes people until they argue, then he spends the next few hours poking people and flagging people. It’s all a game to him.

He’s basically bored, and wants other people to suffer along with him.

I am a part of the gaming community. I do not care about who gets what involving representation.

So what? You’re a modern day Robin Hood for the LGBTQ+? Your valiant efforts at baiting people who might not be too keen on the idea are all for the greater good so that other people might know who to avoid?

Ralph. It’s…three in the morning. It’s too early for this. Go get some sleep. Or some breakfast. Do something productive. This ain’t it.

I’ve only ever really seen you make LGBT+ threads, and most the time you’re aggressive in your OP, which is also why you get called out about being a troll.

I would take your threads more seriously (as I’m sure others would too) if you weren’t so bratty about it at first.

I haven’t seen any threads pop up that stay open and at the top of the forums that were against dude being trans… but this is like your 3d or 4th thread about Pelagos already, and each time you’re trying to stir the pot.

Bigotry goes both ways , Ralph . I’m sure there are people that don’t want to hear your beliefs either .

2 Likes

Yes, he usually starts off by asking people why they’re bigots or some such crap.

Quoting for truth. Like I said - not because of subject matter. Completely because of delivery.