Pelagos. Is Transgender

I love the logic of some people in these threads. “It’s okay to be LGBT as long as I don’t see that you exist”

11 Likes

You don’t even know what my beliefs are. You ASSUME you do from my posts.

1 Like

So are you upset about this because of something aside from your beliefs?

Makes me homesick

3 Likes

To be fair, I feel the same way about the people saying that stuff.
If they kept in the shadows, keeping their beliefs closeted I’d have no issues with them existing.

2 Likes

I guess. But, I’m not obsessed, so I guess I never noticed or cared. I sure get all the naughty labels thrown at me though for some reason.

I just don’t think any of those sexual preferences are special or unique anymore. :shrugs:

As long as someone doesn’t physically hurt another people, I don’t care what you say or what you believe. You have a right to believe the way you do.

1 Like

i agree apart from making it just physical.
Emotional hurt can be worse than physical a lot of times.

I disagree. Words are not violence. Sticks and stones is the motto I live by.

3 Likes

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are why I’m still in therapy

( I can’t take credit for that, that’s a Brandon Rogers quote )

4 Likes

you can easily attack someones emotional state with words until they completely withdraw from life. Sometimes even literally.

I’m a health (physically and mentally), normal male.

2 Likes

It’s kinda a lot to put in one post.
So I’ll summarize. I don’t care about having irl topics like LGBT, BLM, Tump is a white supremist, etc. In my escape from irl. A game about orcs, goblins, etc. killing quilboars. Not getting into romantic relationships with same gender npc’s and changing their genitals at will. I also don’t care about same-sex relationships like Turalyon and Alleria or any of that related garbage.

3 Likes

Here’s a thought

Maybe trans wanna escape reality too

Maybe we wanna be seen as cool heroes

Maybe that’s why Pelagos is such a cool idea

7 Likes

Some people maybe. However, we should never put verbal abuse on the same level as physical abuse. Also, things start getting murky . Like people who feel justified beating people up just because they think differently.

I was literally taken to hospital because the bullying at school because I was gay became too much and I tried to kill myself.
I’d say it can easily be on the same scale.

Physical violence is short term pain

Mental / Verbal abuse is more long term

Disagree, emotional abuse can sometimes be just as damaging and sometimes someone just deserves a clip around the ears.

1 Like

dang op so true