Pelagos. Is Transgender

Yikes. So, it’s ok to assault someone because they think differently than you?

2 Likes

What? Are you serious?

1 Like

Great :+1: They have that right. And honestly if I could remove all relationships, religious undertones, politics, etc. from this game I would. That’s the only way I think it would ever be politically correct enough to please everyone.

2 Likes

That’s a really specific take on what I said.

Okay

No more Light
No more wars because that’s political
No believing in anything, that’s religious undertones
No characters actually existing because clearly a relationship had to happen for our characters to exist

4 Likes

That is part of story development though. A MMORPG is a role playing game, so has STORY in it. IF you do not want any information at all in a game world, go to fortnite. Do not go into a RPG and then get butthurt that there is story development, character development, and details. That is a HUGE part of what a RPG is…

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what clip around the ears means? Doesn’t it mean to hit someone?

1 Like

Yep a barren wasteland of killing wildlife and mythical creatures. Sorta like Vanilla WoW.

Physical violence often leaves the person in pain for live.

1 Like

It’s a quick whap on someones head.

So, in other words assault. Man, this is a really dark path to go down. When words equal violence you can justify a lot of horrible things.

3 Likes

That depends on the injury or medical condition. You probably should have mentioned what you meant more by physical violence. Because a lot has to happen before the body is just stuck in pain.

It’s often used as a punishment to kids

Yeah you got that right, you kind of assumed the rest of it.

Yeah, I’m against hitting kids. Even if you’re the parent.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this person would qualify as transgender, but at the same time I can logically see how a transgender person could relate to, or even enjoy this fantasy. When you are reborn as the opposing gender you are now literally that gender. It’s quite different then just feeling like you are that gender and needing to undergo some surgery to make you look how you feel. At least that’s my view. Really though the only views that matter on this is the transgender community.

1 Like

Both emotional/verbal/psychological abuse and physical abuse have a scale of intensity.

Not every physical act causes lasting physical pain.
Not every word said does either.

However both can result in severe life-long trauma.

6 Likes

I just assumed that because this was the part of my post you left out:

I apology for making an assumption if I was wrong.

Name calling isn’t necessary

Not really, permanent physical harm is way easier to do than most seem to think.

2 Likes

And words can very easily make people give up. It just takes longer. Hence why I said it’s long term compared to say the snap of a bone breaking

2 Likes