Pelagos. Is Transgender

If you are claiming to be very aware of the words you are typing, then I’m sorry for whatever has happened to you in your life that has made you so hateful. I hope that you find your empathy one day.

3 Likes

/yawn
Your self-righteousness bores me.

2 Likes

Vonnegut made a good statement in his book “Mother Night”

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be very careful of what we pretend to be”

2 Likes

I’d hope so. Otherwise I’m woefully concerned for them.

1 Like

Its hilarious. You call them out for ignoring human lives lost to suicide post-op and you’re labeled a troll. Arguing with an echo chamber is exhausting. They don’t actually care about people

As per Tarrok’s quote, I wouldn’t be.

Trolling for fun is one thing, trolling to be a major jerk to trans people? That’s another beast altogether.

2 Likes

What people believe in is based on their perspective/conditioning. I say don’t take it personally because their opinion doesn’t say anything about you…it just shows how they are.

1 Like

You’re an awful person if you think the failed solution they are pushing at the cost of human lives needs to be re-evaluated

1 Like

Likewise.

Which basically means what you just said is meaningless.

Accusing other people of being an echo chamber while continuously repeating the same baseless arguments ad nauseam and whining about SJWs is a lil ironic, no?

3 Likes

Might need to scroll up. I never once mentioned SJW. Just pointing out that your solution comes with a blood cost associated with it.

Would like to make it known that I do care for the LGBTQ community. Deeply. Their lives have worth and value and matter. I just think that accepting them for who they are will help contribute to that worth. No one should be seen as a specimen, as stated above. We are all human.

3 Likes

I cant believe people here are still trying to justify their wanting people to go back to being in the closet and suicidal.

FFS. LET PEOPLE LIVE AS THEY WANT.

4 Likes

I haven’t read through the entire thread, but if that’s a suggestion that has been made, that is horrible.

2 Likes

I don’t think LGBT people are “specimens.” I never said that. I care for LGBT people as well. I’m in support for most LGBT movements. I just think, as someone that cares for human life, that the accepted solution for trans people holds too high a cost in lives and reevaluating the treatment needs to be done.

1 Like

Look Horgan…

The suicide rate among those who are forced to live a lie, is much higher than those who were given the chance to become who they always felt they were.

Think about it. Live in a prison, or live free. Which one would YOU choose?

1 Like

Well, it wasn’t you who claimed it.

And out of curiosity, what treatments for the trans people were you suggesting? Because that sounds a little bit sketchy from the get go.

No one claimed it, you morons hear what you want to hear because demonizing people who don’t agree with you is all you’ve got.

4 Likes

Insult me more. It’s my sustenance.

Insults are all you’re worth.