Pelagos. Is Transgender

you can’t reason with people. The massive amount of post-op suicide in a society that largely accepts trans people should be alarming. Those lives ultimately don’t matter too much to them though - otherwise they would care more for the 40%

1 Like

A stunning rebuke.

Well, there’s the problem with your ‘logic’ right there.

2 Likes

You should care for peoples lives more. Ignoring glaring issues that lead to massive deaths shouldn’t be so acceptable. Its inhumane and heartless. Trans people matter - we need to fight for less post-op trans suicide.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m not doing here.
I’m talking to a glaring issue right this moment.

2 Likes

The reason it has ever been high is because people tend to be jerks to them after. Also it tends to lower post op.

People like you ignore the actual science, somehow still think it’s something more akin to schizophrenia, and treat them like they have a disease, and then when finally a tiny bit of representation shows up, ya’ll claim it doesn’t belong.

You truly need to get educated about this topic. You’re woefully ignorant.

4 Likes

An utterly disgusting, heartless response.

Rates of depression and contemplation of suicide generally trend down in trans people who have either begun, or finished transitioning compared to trans people who haven’t.

I’m not sure why you keep comparing the two. They’re not the same.

7 Likes

Enjoy your time on the wrong side of history!

2 Likes

Anyone that actually believes this is a dangerous idiot.

3 Likes

The science on the matter is quite conclusive. I recommend you go and read up on it.

Start with the gender and sexuality spectrum.

https://www.usd.edu/diversity-and-inclusiveness/office-for-diversity/safe-zone-training/spectrum-model

1 Like

No it’s not. The fact you think it is just tells me how little you actually know.

That trans people actually exist and aren’t sick? Yes it is.

1 Like

People who unironically use the term “SJW” generally aren’t rational :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You guys can continue to feel vindicated while pushing a solution that comes with blood on its hands. I just won’t contribute to the increasing number of deaths that come from your ideology.

https www heritage org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

1 Like

The heritage foundation? Why not just go with infowars, or prison planet?

Stop trying to kill people.

5 Likes

I recommend a source that actually has science behind it…

3 Likes

Sorry, the heritage foundation is hardly an example of an unbiased, evidence backed source lmao

5 Likes

Do you even hear what you’re saying? Have you taken a moment to even consider the words you are typing out?

5 Likes

Yes, much more than you.

Should you really try and help him make it easier to link to hate sites?

2 Likes

They may just be trolling. They’ve not exactly had arguments.

But if they’re not… No I doubt they’re really paying that close an attention to how they sound.

… That’s a good point. The hell am I doing? I’ll remove that. Thank you.

3 Likes