Pelagos. Is Transgender

I’m gonna laugh if they just see these comments and amp up the trans with Pelagos just to annoy them.

1 Like

laughs in Transgender

Okay that’d be amusing.

/sighs

Still. I can’t help but think “I was just born. What did I do to you?” at some of the people in this thread.

Take a breath right now. Somewhere, someone is disgusted we’re taking air from them. Then they have the nerve to be “offended” when similar accusations get thrown their way

2 Likes

That’s cool and all.

But don’t let corporate diversity distract you from the issues of the product they are attempting to sell you. Which is often the reasoning for inclusions like this from these companies.

1 Like

Give my air back, I need it to inhale this smoke.

Mate I was gonna buy the expansion well before wowhead dug up pelagos

2 Likes

This.

I bought the expansion the day it was announced. This is just a little bonus.

4 Likes

I’m too tired to explain how ridiculous this is.

2 Likes

Straight up all it is. I disagree with it no matter what, but even if I didn’t, I would be insulted at the superficial nature of it. Truth is most people literally cannot care less. The people that this would matter to aren’t getting anything out of it, and the only ones that this really affects are the halfwits that spew endlessly about this sort of thing even though it has little and less to do with them. “Virtue Signaling” is 100% correct.

In reality, its better to leave such specifics out of a game that so many play, and leave these things to personal RP. All this type of change really does is cause strife.

4 Likes

Yeah.

That’s why this isn’t actually a problem. It’s only an issue because stupid people are upset that there’s a mass of pixels in a fantasy game that doesn’t conform to their politics.

4 Likes

This isn’t for you.

It’s for me.

It literally doesn’t.

2 Likes

I’m shocked that this thread still exists tbh.

3 Likes

I’m actually curious to hear your viewpoint on it.

Anytime a character like this is included in the game it often sparks two reactions, either praise or anger, and it usually ends up becoming comically nonsensical when people start making videos about it.

And at the end of the day people are out there fighting over why they like / don’t like a minority character, and spotlight is taken off some more of the broader issues of the game itself.

2 Likes

People being upset is a them problem.

3 Likes

Trans rights are human rights

Also anyone complaining about it and thinks that transgender characters in sci-fi/fantasy is a new thing is dumb and they have been a thing since the genre began and was only just in books. We have freaking dragons that transform into human form, transgender characters who choose different gendered forms in the after life isn’t that crazy at all.

10 Likes

It floors me that this game has undead armies, multiple dimensions, dozens of made-up races, Magic, necromancy, dragons, elementals, flying ships, talking animals, and more, but a transgender character is where they draw the line.

10 Likes

B-but their vAlUeS.

4 Likes

Values don’t get to determine the worth of another individual, and I’m flabbergasted that people will still believe that.

4 Likes