Pelagos. Is Transgender

In all honesty, I would be fine with Pelagos story, if it was an organic event in the story, like hey cool souls are malleable, female in life can be male in death if they want.

But its the reasons he is there that I disagree with. He’s not there to make the story better, he’s there to make a political group happy.

1 Like

And yet you aren’t.

1 Like

That’s exactly what Pelagos’ story is though.

1 Like

Because we all know he wasn’t put there to make the story better, the lore was but an afterthought.

“I’d be fine with it but…”

Why are some of these arguments so predictable?

2 Likes

No. That’s just your excuse.

1 Like

Cisgender people are constantly shoved in my face. I think you can deal with a single transgender character existing.

4 Likes

This is an excuse. You wouldn’t be happy no matter how they included him.

1 Like

Why is this so hard for some people. Cisgender people are everywhere. its assumed for petes sake.

Add one Trans character and everyone loses their minds.

2 Likes

Exactly, I used to give people the benefit of the doubt about this. But there is always a “I’d be fine with it but” in almost every single lgbt thing in gaming.

2 Likes

If everyone “needs” representation, then when’s the next Islamic character coming along? What about a Communist one? Everyone makes life choices, most of the time, they dont need celebrating or “representation”.

1 Like

This is a slippery slope fallacy.

Use of the phrase, “life choices” implies that you think LGBT people choose to be the way they are. This is incorrect and flamebait.

2 Likes

Implying that sexuality is a choice.

2 Likes

Don’t put down slippery slopes like that.

That wasn’t a slippery slope, it was just dumb.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

He also got whataboutisms in there.

1 Like

Fine, if you wish, then we can say Lifestyles, or life situations. I dont choose to have acne, don’t I get a character with severe acne to represent me?

I need to integrate whataboutisms into my arguments.

What about all the homeless cats? :cat2:

2 Likes

Let me help you because maybe you’ve been asleep for the past 15 years.

Moderator jobs are almost always sought after by leftists. They like controlling things. So in a sense, this website is their safe space. Somehow, I’m the bigot and that’s all it takes. No investigation or context, just ban. I’ll never know because I’ve unsubbed (for other reasons).

Have you watched any movies lately? They’ve been terrible for years. A smart person would change direction. But they won’t. They will push their agenda in every aspect of your life because they are fanatics. They will be more than happy to go down on the USS Bankruptcy, just to rub a little more SJW in your face as they sink. They believe that you think about their issues as much as they do, even when you don’t think about any of their issues ever. They just assume their issues are your problem too.

Now apply that to tv, gaming, sports, everything you can think of. This is it. This is how it is. And if you are paying attention to what some of them are saying, that’s not enough, they’ll be coming to visit you.

I’m so glad I live somewhere where none of this will effect me. I take away all their power by simply closing my browser.

Sorry for the bad news. Better call your grandparents and start asking some serious questions. They are the ones that set this all up during their time.

2 Likes

That’s not all you didn’t choose.

Breaks the 4th wall. Looks at the reader and deadpans.