Pelagos. Is Transgender

The usual. If you can’t keep your problems from interfering with doing your job properly, you find yourself out of work. You keep acting like a jerk to people, people won’t want to deal with you, make a scene at a commercial venue, you may get kicked out of it. Those consequences.

1 Like

I know, and that’s what I’m trying to say in the long run if you can reach someone you know at least try to have a friendly discussion about it. As for the burden part I can understand that, I guess I just feel a mix of pity and empathy ect to people that I feel like need help due to a personal experience of mine. But I understand.

I feel like that can be a way but it can have adverse affects as well in some cases. Sometimes making them fear what they believe can breed hatred as well as it can stomp it out. Families who refuse to accept other people and learn the consequences are more likely to consider LGBT people to be big and bad and out to get them. But at the same time it could and can help. I see your reasoning.

I do enjoy the fact that I can discuss with you and the other dude with it being civil unlike how most people are acting in this thread. So even though I disagree on terms of people being helped with their…issues. I still thank you for that.

Sound serious. What happens when I say “no”?

You become yet another whiny Karen type who gets to be the one person on twitter that day that everyone else is glad they’re not.

1 Like

Lol you using the Karen meme. The irony

2 Likes

I thought I was going to have an incentive to think like they do, but all I got was Karen.

You mean the one person that gets a cutesy alliterative nickname, gets name and shamed, and all that?

1 Like

I dont understand why everyone cant just keep what they do to their bodies and what they do in the bedroom to them selves. How would everyone like it if I paid for a commercial to be broadcast on to everyone’s TV with me screaming that I am straight then making you watch me do straight people stuff?

Why do you insist everyone else be forced to see yours? People are happy to get some representation. Let them be.

This already happens.

2 Likes

It may, but it’s worked before. I know there are a lot of words from when I was a kid 20-30 years ago that are no longer acceptable, they weren’t really acceptable back then, but the people who would object were the exceptions rather than the rule. I think some people exaggerate what tolerance is. It’s not everyone being friends, the hope is everyone content to just mind their own business and let everyone else live their life. And while you can’t make everyone friends with consequences, I think you can get to the point where people leave each other alone.

And it’s just, with the low numbers, and the amount of violence against them, I have trouble with one of the best tools to help people get over things. Which is just people getting to know one another and realizing that we’re all just people. But I can’t in good conscious suggest anyone should go out there and do that one on one.

But then again, we’re at a point where it’s still possible to try and defend yourself in a killing by pointing out that when you got into someone’s pants you were surprised by what you found there.

1 Like

That kinda happens with a lot of media already though.

I’d love to have het people to keep their ships to themselves.

1 Like

You know trans people can also be straight, right?

I wasn’t aware that I had made a commercial where I did that. My apologies everyone. I seem to be wealthier and more famous than I remember my self to be…

In all seriousness though, of all relationships we see on TV, today around 1/3 of them are of gay people, while gay people are not 1/3 of the population. So there is over representation there.

Remember to wash your hands well after retrieving numbers from your rear end.

2 Likes

Transgender men are so underrepresented we’re practically invisible.

Those are some nice made up numbers you got there. Mind putting up a source?

2 Likes

I hope they replace every actor with trans on tv.

It has, I just regret that the only way to get people to see the error of their ways is to make them deal with consequences. But that’s just life I guess and it’s a normal and inevitable thing.

Oh yea, that’s very dangerous for anyone to do I agree, and if anyone decides to do it they should come prepared for a fight if it sadly happens. The best case scenario is just to have one on one’s with people who are your friends. The world of random people is indeed dangerous which is a sad reality. It’s just like I said it saddens me that there are so few options besides punishing people when it comes to this stuff. I think that’s what I really feel bad about when I feel as though some of these people don’t just realize what they are doing is wrong in their own sad way.

Yeah im sure that will happen, i’m sure women will just lay down and have all their roles taken by transgender women. There is so much hatred in you, you’re now taking swings at other downtrodden groups.