Pelagos. Is Transgender

Pelagos doesn’t represent anyone in the customer base, just like mages don’t represent people who think they can start fires with their minds.

WoW is a fictional world, and Pelagos did something that people are incapable of doing in the real world.

5 Likes

putting it that way, representation is almost an insult.

Not surprised at all, WoWhead is a very controlling format. After all, there’s a reason why they are the biggest resource for WoW information.

2 Likes

Oh no. It’s very important.

I think you have some misspellings here, but I’m in agreement.

I play wow to escape politics and the PC culture not have thrown in my face everyday, this kinda crap is a total turn off to me and why I go play other games more nowadays.

7 Likes

You can always protest with your wallet and fully unsubscribe.

Ohh trust when I say I am almost there… Been spending more and more time in eso and other games, Overwatch COD have been removed off the CPU for a few months now, and dont even miss them.

2 Likes

They know there are other people, with different opinions. They just don’t care about those people. Hence why we have so many morons in the US running around with no masks on.

2 Likes

Blizzard biggest mistake is given in to social justice. Now the sjw will keep demanding more and that would be bad.

13 Likes

Cool i guess. Still not enough to raise the pr points blizzard lost these last few years

This is a special kind of tired sleep won’t fix

1 Like

Like baby birds they demand more.

2 Likes

It’s not “preaching,” don’t be stupid.

Will they? Don’t know. Should they? Yes.

None of that prevents him from being bi.

No, not at all. He could be bi. You are right.

1 Like

Off the top of my head, I can think of 8 trans players that I know. And that’s just me, personally, playing WoW and engaging social media regularly. So yeah, I think so.

So? Because they are small in your eyes, they shouldn’t get a single character for representation?

Thing is, blizz is making no big deal about it. I don’t see blizz doing anything about announcing the NPC at all…its all datamining stuff

This is what blizz did…

1 Like

The amount of jokes this expansion gets even before its released is quite amusing.

And its not even the Shadontlands level of stupidity it is straight up hilarious golden jokes.

1 Like

I was quite worried at when hearing about this, usually when major Western Entertainment companies have a history of executing diverse representatives in quite a poor and stereotypical way.

I am not sure how to describe their execution, I could honestly say “They’ve actually pulled a Castlevania there.”