Pelagos. Is Transgender

Man that quote makes me miss the days of Wrath and Crusade.

1 Like

And why do you think they will kill you?

I just miss the days when WotLK and TBC were out tbh.

Classic is perfect, but this is just the waiting room for me.

2 Likes

Because that’s what they do.

“Those who see shadows everywhere forget the real shadow that threatens to swallow them, that shadow, is themself”

• Edgar Allen Poe.
2 Likes

How do you know that’s what they do? Have you ever met a homophobe in person? Or is it just what you hear on the news and internet?

2 Likes

Those who support Trump have no heart. - me

Wrath was my prime, running around being fire/frost hybrid launching Pyroblast at people while freezing them was glorious.

Have you thought about maybe taking someone’s lived experience as valid?

A fly is more of a tolerance than you.

Soon. I’m done after naxx tho. I have little faith left in activsion and don’t want to stick around to see my memories destroyed in the name of easy profit.

1 Like

Yes actually I have had peers at university who were phobes. They harassed me.

Harassment is something we all endure. Never let it control your thoughts.

1 Like

It’s intellectually dishonest to make broad assumptions like this and call anyone a bigot.

2 Likes

Did they want to kill you, or did they simply hate you and wanted to make your life hell? (Not trying to degrade what you experienced either way)

They were calling me slurs behind my back in class.

Thankfully I was the one student who remained in the classroom for hours after everyone else went home so I didn’t have to fear being attacked by them.

That sounds serious.

You went from kids calling you names behind your back to half the country wants to kill you if given a chance.

3 Likes

You’re harsh, but you’re right, and I don’t think you’ll get through to them.

Transgender people get murdered all the time.

There was also my step father and mother who disowned me for being trans and left me homeless. You know. Little things.

1 Like

So, is there a competition going on for who can be the worst person possible in this thread?

1 Like