Pelagos. Is Transgender

Nah, that’s not what happening.

There’s always a gain for some in attacking others. I spent most of my life near a city, and the best way to get elected governor of that state was to promise the rural areas how bad you were going to screw over the cities.

And right now we have a situation where one side has been trying to improve things for everyone and the right has dug their feet in and fought everything, seemingly unwilling to accept things that will help them if they also help the people they hate. The only reason we’re at a state where people are saying to screw the right is because that group as a whole has been hell bent on wrecking everything they can.

1 Like

You can’t have shallow beliefs about “half the country” and be upset when people make assumptions about you being a bad person. That’s not reasonable.

They’re a lost cause.

So do you support giving those “bad” people a second chance? Do you support trying to change their mind?

How and why are they a lost cause?

You don’t fear anyone and then bring up… Pyromancers and some sort of metal armor?

You sound a little afraid.

You really just said that? Like in public?

1 Like

They would not think twice about murdering me if they had a gun and no risk of consequence.

I get it. I’ve been a lifelong democrat, though I’m now independent. I watched in the 90s as the right walked back the goalposts. I remember the Rush Limbaugh days. It infuriated me so much that every attempt to work together failed. The bush years still make my eye twitch.

It failed because you can’t do it with one side. You can’t get just the democrats trying, or just the republicans trying. You need everyone trying.

That doesn’t happen when there is no air of cooperation, and when the two parties are effectively armed caps. The hatred has spilled out to the populace, and now families are breaking along political lines. It’s scary stuff.

So this is what you believe, but why do you think they can’t change?

You should know by now I LITERALLY don’t CARE about any verbal assaults I will get from you people here? Otherwise I wouldn’t be so controversial?

If you think 150,000 million Americans are a lost cause, what’s your long term solution? Because you’ve demonized “the right” as “them”, and that’s about half the country.

Blizzard is really milking out the representation now considering that SL is gonna’ be poor.

If only Blizz actually cared instead of pandering, maybe Blitzchung wouldn’t have been punished at all.

Because if they could change they would have already done it.

I can change my post too.

I don’t think SL will be bad, but it does need a tune up so it won’t feel like BFA 2.0

So no one alive who currently believes trans is a choice, or hate trans people, can ever change? Wow. Just wow.

I hope you don’t have any addicts in your life. Sorry alcoholics, you should have just changed by now. GTFO.

So you believe that people should be able to go through something without zero help? You think they should be able to change what they think of others on their own accord? You think telling them that they are human trash is a good way to get them to change their minds?

Based on what we have now it’s shaping up to be BFA 2.0.

I’ll look into getting it, but I’ll be waiting at the half-way point instead of pre-ordering. Blizzard isn’t exactly known for actually producing good games these days.

I’ve got some other games to keep me occupied in the meantime.

2 Likes

No. I simply avoid them IRL so they don’t kill me.

There’s nothing I can do to make them want to stop being bad.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Yes, and the lack of cooperation or even attempting it is all coming from one side.

1 Like