Pelagos. Is Transgender

Since I can’t use the right word, the Alt right has been pretty open about it.

2 Likes

What in the hell…

… Whelp.

Do you think that any of these people would allow me, a Transgender man, to live my life in peace without striving to antagonize me and legislate away what remains of my human rights and bodily agency?

They would not stay in their own lanes. That is a problem and that is why I will never ever get along with them. Because to them I’m not people.

1 Like

im anti physical anything but some thoughts can’t be helped.
Keep it to the imagination.

Any physical acts and all sympathy is lost

Self destruction caused by those who see enemies everywhere.

That is a bold accusation. You should be specific in knowing who and what organizations express this. It can easily be applied to those that do not support such things at all. If you aren’t specific that’s very dangerous and irresponsible.

1 Like

they are everywhere though

Only if you let the vocal ones control you into thinking that.

Like N’zoth.

Little Dickie Spencer can’t shut up about it.

1 Like

what do I know.
I’m about to get a ban lol

I don’t need self destructon when a good ol confederate boy will happily kill me without a second thought.

This entire final part of this expansion is literally trying to teach you what I just said.

This made me so sad to read. I’m sorry you feel this way. I’m sorry you’ve been persecuted for being yourself. I’m sorry that society is slow to change.

It is changing. Quite a few of the people you’ve written off haven’t written you off. We’re happy to not only stay in our lane, but help protect yours.

You just need to stop seeing knives in every shadow =/

1 Like

Notice how not a single one of these people deny my point.

It must be because it’s true.

The only path left for him is the same path Ra’den took. Unless they open their hearts.

They deserve to be written off as the monsters they are.

How dare you imply that transgender people aren’t oppressed and murdered just for being who they are.

1 Like

Why should I open my heart to people like you who want me dead?

1 Like

Let’s not compare the actual lives of people to pixels.

2 Likes

I never said once I wanted that to happen.

I’m am literally telling you from experience and watching so many good people destroy themselves and sometimes literally by thinking everyone is out to get them.