Pelagos. Is Transgender

I don’t think he really believes this. It’s not possible.

I dont recall him getting impeached.
I recall it getting overturned

He is quite impeached, and will be forever.

2 Likes

That one believes the ok sign was racist as it’s origin. Are you really surprised?

1 Like

I mean yes the process is forever on the books but it didn’t end up like intended

1 Like

that the left took a joke seriously?
Not at all

He was impeached. however, as the republican party is corrupt to the core, they voted to ignore his crimes and not convict him in the senate trial.

Impeachment is house
Removal is Senate

2 Likes

They always do, they live their lives in perpetual offense, always trying to cancel, dictate, and control anything they don’t have power over.

2 Likes

so it basically got removed and doesnt count yes?

Inclusiveness is just one virtue, in theory at least. I value truthfulness, some broad tolerance of differing perspectives, moral consistency, appreciation of well functioning families, and forgiveness, when it’s merited, as higher virtues in the virtue hierarchy than inclusiveness and I don’t think the “progressive left” show much of them at all.

I don’t understand your word soup.

No, he is impeached, but was not removed from office. House found him guilty, Senate Republicans said they don’t care and no punishment for it

Get a dictionary then and learn something.

I’ve never seen anybody literally standing on the precipice of oblivion to the point of no return.

Jesus Christ this thread is a rollercoaster.

I guess I should have expected all things lead to Trump eventually.

2 Likes

So, what did someone sound the racist alarm at 8chan?

1 Like

They had no proof. That’s why it wasn’t taken seriously. Pelosi held it till the last moment just to make him look bad. She knew she had nothing.

1 Like

Not defending him, but what were those “crimes” specifically again? Kinda never told anyone for 3 years.

It only made that hag look worse.

They shined a swastika symbol at the clouds.

1 Like