Pelagos. Is Transgender

I haven’t read the thread. I don’t care one way or the other. Blizzard doesn’t either. I just like killing time in threads i know will get whacked.

peaches make the best kind of pie

1 Like

You must be unfamiliar with the paradox.

1 Like

They’re really concerned though.

FINALLY someone else who agrees with me that Peach pie is the best! You sir, deserve a like!

2 Likes

I’m not.
I dont see one unless you say you’re not hateable

they don’t know what they are missing

1 Like

Karl Popper, Paradox of Tolerance

The paradox of tolerance is like this: if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Ergo, in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance.

I’m going to help you out here. I think you’re missing it.

The OK sign. It was a joke. It was made up and planned on purpose to get played on CNN, not only did it get covered on CNN, but it went even further.

The whole point of the OK sign was to demonstrate how easy it is to manipulate people that will believe anything the tv tells them. Even making the OK sign as “racist”.

1 Like

not so much a paradox as it is a moral dilemma

m8 I’m not the one saying you can just post whatever you want.

Lurk more.

1 Like

Hold it, there are political teams representing in this thread? Ok, time to back out this is getting too far.

Was being used by the racist twerps before the joke excuse was come up with to try and save face for having such stupid gang signs. And still people try and pretend they didn’t get caught.

2 Likes

the ok sign was a 4chan op, the fact that people still don’t know this is hilarious.

7 Likes

You caught one! Reel it in slowly for if you get to excited it will get away!

oh no it freaking wasn’t.
The okay sign has been used for decades
Next you’ll say Pepe is evil just because hillary didn’t like it

1 Like

Somewhere, a shepherd is looking far and wide for his missing member.

1 Like

Pretty sure Pepe was added to the list of hate symbolism in 2016.

And yet the racist twerps still use it as a thing. Kinda like the milk where it was meant to be a joke then the racist twerps thought it was cool to chug it to prove their genetic superiority.

Yes, and if you use it like an ok sign it is still an ok sign, much like Aloha shirts if you aren’t some damn nut hoping to kill black people.

But if you’re posing with immaculately placed fingers, especially with known racist twerps in a picture where frankly it doesn’t make much sense. Well then.

1 Like