Pelagos. Is Transgender

Ain’t got time for that

I can’t argue with that.

Like for real. I’m willing to listen. Try and talk to me like I’m not “progressive”. I’m not an enemy

I have a feeling that’s going to be as usefully as showing any of the numerous bits of proof of reality to a flat earther.

2 Likes

Wait… folk don’t know that political parties change over time?

2 Likes

They do, they just have an agenda.

2 Likes

Tell you the truth Pelagos is not transgender but transmuting but i know most people will fight for their pov, I’m just putting out there my opion.

IIRC, Frostera has previously argued that people have bullied bigots (like Mike Pence) into embracing bigotry by embracing certain “stereotypes”. I’ve never really seen them clarify what they mean, and really only see them using vague blame-y dogwhistles :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh like the other side isn’t guilty of that?

I merely use the same cannonballs fired at me right back at those who fired them.

…I seeeeeee. Tbh I really don’t care what drove pence to be the way he is. He’s still choosing to be a terrible human and should be treated as such.

1 Like

He’s only a product of those who despise him.

Yep. The people who want to suppress freedom of speech are fascist. Every fascist regime suppressed freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Yeah, the people that cling to the belief that other people don’t have the right of free speech to respond to their speech do tend towards the authoritarian.

3 Likes

He’s a product of his own toxic and outdated dogma :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

From the government. Yes. From private businesses. No. Also, if you were to physically assault someone who said something mean to you, guess who would get arrest?

1 Like

This is just reminding me of a recent thing on I think Tik Tok. Or something like omegle. A girl was killing and skinning cats. When authorities got involved they cried it was because they were assaulted.

…yeah no not buying it the cats had nothing to do with that and you are choosing to harm them.

Pence is similar to me. Granted it’s a bit more personal.

1 Like

On a technical level, I think this is true.

But even if Pegalos was technically trans, I still wouldn’t care.
Like I said before, It’s not effecting my gameplay or major lore, so I don’t care.
Even if it did effect major lore, I still don’t think I would care tbh since sexuality and gender are completely irrelevant when telling a story unless the story is specifically ABOUT sexuality and gender, which WoW isn’t.

True,the person wouldn’t remember there past anyway.

I think they’re just going for more of a “your soul” instead of sexuality and gender. They’re just using something that is related to sexuality and gender so it’s easy to digest and to connect with. Just “Ah yes this is their version of trans people I see where they’re going with this”

Not really. You only know him through the biased media.