Pelagos. Is Transgender

Ultimately when it comes down to it, whether you are a man or a woman, or variation thereupon is not relevant to the extent that the world is a prison that Sylvanas is trying to free us from. That’s the only thing that matters.

Eh I don’t get that vibe just looking at pictures.

shes an awesome loveable character.
Just always played by a man as a joke

Your post was definitely a troll post trying to provoke people. Of course you got flagged.

It’s like… It hurt itself in confusion.

Eh sometimes the joke is just “Teehee guy acting motherly” and that’s fine

Please, you guys just treat that flag like a downvote button. This is not the first nor the last it will be abused against me.

You two need to break it up

I hope so.
Just questioning things because of these threads lol

I agree, I can’t wait to kill Gul’dan in the third raid of SL.

1 Like

Trust me musical theater is like. The last place you’d see bigotry

Plus it’s John Waters and a role originally played by Divine

Hamilton is kinda bigotry tbf
The thing I love about theate is in doesnt care about sex or race. That show does

Still neat Disney used Divine as inspiration for Ursula

It’s a constant for these people labeling others as intolerant, while forgetting that their party is the one responsible for some of the most intolerant acts. P.S. before anyone tries it, there is no evidence for a “party switch”

1 Like

To be fair it’s about a dude who bought and sold slaves for his slave-holding family.

1 Like

Like I said, they don’t realize the very monster they’re nurturing. It’s not going to end the way they want it when it finally comes alive.

Just like the Creature of Dr. Frankenstein.

Bet this will get flagged too since it’s intolerant I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah but all the good character are black (against history) and the bad are white.
Makes it all political when i find the fun in theatre that anyone can be anyone.

That you can be black and play a Javier in les mis

what in gay hell are yall even talking about?

1 Like

It’s always wise to read older posts to understand what is being said without being disruptive :slight_smile:

Yes there is.

http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman/research/published/reversal2.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjXrevR8dXqAhUvyDgGHaoQCvIQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3n8dNQDaLgnHEtCZHkJcPk

1 Like