Pelagos. Is Transgender

It does from the government. There’s another amendment that protects me from consequences. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t care if a fictional character is trans, gay, whatever. It doesn’t effect my gameplay or the major lore, so it doesn’t matter to me.

However, I do think it’s funny that people get their trousers in a wad over stuff like this.

Personally I think he needs a re-design.

Hear me out.

A lot of people in this game don’t like the LGBTQ+ community, and are complaining non-stop about it.

A lot of those people happen to be both DPS players, and picking Revendreth as their covenant.

So here’s what I propose.

Turn Pelagos into a Vampire and make him the best in slot soulbind for DPS for Revendreth. And make it WAY too OP. Make it so you literally have no choice but to pick him or else you’ll be significantly nerfing yourself.

This way, all of these people who are opposed to him even being in the game will be forced to walk around with him and hear his little banter. Maybe, just maybe they’ll realize that gay/trans people are just regular everyday people and that they’re putting up a fuss over nothing.

You’re free to say whatever hateful things you want in public IRL.

Other people are free to record you saying it on their cellphones, to post it on social media, and so on.

3 Likes

Like all earth cultures? Did you take social studies in school? That’s a lot of cultures.

this fascist mindset is one of the most insidious, dangerous cancers infecting modern society.

1 Like

Where is my Russian culture representation, damnnit!

2 Likes

That’s why we vote blue no matter who.

What’s most dangerous is resisting new information and remaining closed off to new ideas.

Also… That’s not fascist…

3 Likes

Kidnapping people off the street of Portland is pretty bad, imo.

1 Like

it is, but i’m not going to attempt reason with a cultist.

a truly free society doesn’t support the lynch mob any more than it supports the secret police.

3 Likes

The freedom of speech protects you from the government taking retaliatory action against you for what you say.

It’s not there to let you tell someone you hate them and for them to just take it. They are perfectly within their rights to then tell you what they think.

3 Likes

Who are you arguing with?

The post directly above mine.

Yes, they did. There was a blue post on this very forum about it explaining the change before players stumbled upon it.

I guess barbershop isn’t canon then

The hair changing bit is probably… At least that bit.

Well I guess I gotta use him because he’s never going to be the worst soulbind right?

1 Like

Yea that’s exactly what I mean. It’s not really a thing unless people choose to make something out of it.

judging from the video towellie put out of the path of ascension, he seems kinda crap to play as. he’s some kind of lame caster.(actually, thinking now, it might not have been a video, just during one of his streams. can’t remember.)

don’t think i’ll use him any for it.