Pelagos. Is Transgender

this is never really gonna make sense in a universe with magic.

you claim to feel mental anguish over this situation you find yourself in, yet you don’t just go have a mage turn you to the opposite gender permanently? you get sent to an afterlife where their main aspect is erasing your past identity, yet you don’t forget that painful thing?

this is just attention seeking at this point. like ok, maybe you could claim that whatever world pelagos came from shunned magic, or never practiced it. ok, cool. but you’re still now in an afterlife where you could entirely erase that negative experience, yet you have to harp about it to anyone in earshot.

why can’t you people just write in a way that makes logical sense? i’m kinda self-conscious about my body, and if i had a way to fix that and never look back, i would. it’s stupid.

don’t care that he is trans, but it’s something that would have been better announced out of game as an intention with the character, rather than making the character remember it.

the character isn’t from azeroth.
Why can’t their world not have been able to transition.

I mean with real life and my identity? I would prefer if how I was born was seen as normal.

Has nothing to do with my imagination

Easy. Pelagos died before that spell or potion was figured out.

Boom. Done.

Needing some pixels to measure your self-worth seems pretty, I don’t know, meh.

3 Likes

unless you can find a real argument against it just let people be happy.

1 Like

already addressed that.

doesn’t matter what he could have done in life at this point, making a member of the brainwashing covenant remember this one specific detail of their past, when nobody else does this or they turn purple? yeah, that’s not logical sense at all.

It amazing how many people believe saying mean words to someone is illegal.

3 Likes

it’s shameful, but a lot of people believe that way now.

europe is a hellhole because of it, and it’s only getting worse in america.

I believe he says he doesn’t remember everything. It’s all a bit fuzzy except just that the body they had was different. And at that point when we meet him he hasn’t fully let go of his past and earned his wings.

I mean story wise it’d be boring if he had no arc.

1 Like

It is normal. Maybe the problem is within you.

Now, before you tell us a story as if that changes anything, be sure to include the approximate age of the person that said mean things to you.

I don’t know if you know this or not, but trans are not the only people on the planet with problems or given a hard time.

4 Likes

i guess that works to an extent.

but idk. something that supposedly causes pain is one of the first things i’d get rid of. people other than me just seem irrational most of the time.

im all for their back story but I would be lying if the fact they make themselves remember they used to be female because that is so important to them but they can’t remember their name or family seems insane to me.
It feels like very bad characterisation

Dude you lost me. It wasn’t someones words that made me feel not normal. It was something rather gross that I don’t think I can talk about here.

Woah bud where did I say I was the only one? This is not a misery competition

2 Likes

I’d imagine it’s not THAT easy of a process

1 Like

the character remembers little else of their life though.
They openly admit they refuse to let go of it

I mean they likely explain this whole process a little more detailed. I’m waiting for the expansion to actually be out before I start diving into understanding how stuff works in shadowlands

Nah, just getting ahead of you.

I say it is normal, you argue that’s it’s not, etc ect.

Nice deflection though.

1 Like

Hey, the freedom of speech doesn’t protect you from dealing with the consequences of what you say. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You mean being trans? Well yes. I was just a little confused because earlier you said being cis was normal. That kinda comes off like you’re saying we’re not normal.

If I misunderstood then my bad