Pelagos. Is Transgender

not many here (ive not read it all) if any as i’ve not seen any seem to be open to learning.

Learn what? Here’s your chance.

that people who are trans feel something deep down inside them that no amount of therapy can shake. That its not their mind that is the problem, its their bodies.

And that even if you disagree with that, at the end of the day, someone having the freedom to express themselves how they want like this has no negatives to it.

They want nothing but the freedom to live their lives in a way that makes them happy. And its a way that affects no one but them.

1 Like

I hope this discussion gets a few of them at least to reconsider their views and become educated on the subject.

It’s very clear many of them have incorrect information on the subject.

1 Like

It’s tiring, and it’s frustrating true. But the problem is if you let this kind of stuff go unopposed it festers and grows.

2 Likes

I agree but this conversation spawned from someone praising it instead of someone hating on it

that is sad. But it helps to let people know that they aren’t alone. And since we don’t have the power to moderate the thread, all we can do is push back and be supportive of the good parts of it

2 Likes

I agree but I can’t help but shake the feeling both sides should shut up and let society absorb the characters without discussion.

Those of us who grew up with black people in the media tend not to be racist.
So long as there isnt external sources actively working against it I feel the same would work for trans people.

But that seems to kind of kill a huge part of fandom, the gushing over the thing that’s cool and you like.

i suppose so maybe.
I just put no cares at all into stuff like this.
I see it like being straight or cis.
Its nothing at all.

Oh, you mean being a person like everyone else. I fail to see what’s so special and unique about that.

its not special at all.
But its also important that people exist.
It makes no difference if someone is trans but it would not feel good to know that you simply dont exist in the wow universe.

Yeah it would suck to be told “Hey we got magic, talking dragons, cool fish people that go mrulllrlgllrll but no gays or trans.”

3 Likes

People reading a script on TV are real life. lol Or do you mean the 11PM news? lol

I have no idea what you just said there.
It made no sense to me

1 Like

Transgender men are a highly underrepresented demographic to the point many people don’t know we exist.

I didn’t know it was possible to be FtM and transition until I was in my early 30s. As a child I listened to The Kinks’ Lola and envying transwomen because they could take parts off.

I spent 30 years of my life dealing with severe depression stemming from a profound feeling of wrongness that had no explanation and made no sense because there was nothing out there to tell me that it existed and that other people go through it too.

3 Likes

Seems boring though. Of all imagination, that’s what you look forward to. Your main is a human, isn’t it?

we have forces of light and shadow, monster beyond comprehension, gods, demons, the world itself is a living being, but there is no way you are other than a cis het
In a world where their in no electric in the houses but there are space ships that logic makes so much sense

fun fact: the word Het ero is banned here.